Skip to main content
Topic: [F6] Round 5 Monaco Race Thread [8/2/18] (Read 148 times) previous topic - next topic

[F6] Round 5 Monaco Race Thread [8/2/18]

[glow=red,2,300]Formula 6 Round 5 Grand Prix De Monaco[/glow]

F6 enter Monaco, round 5 of the championship, last time out Betrayer had gone through to win the Austrian grand prix, but SSS still clings on to the championship lead by 8 points. Monaco has become to be known as not for the faint of hearted, since its inaugural race in 1950, the track seemed to be a very exciting and entertaining, but now with the new era of cars being much wider, we can expect more risks being taken with overtaking being immensely difficult. We will see 39 laps of this Monaco grand prix, the cars racing through the whole country and its 19 corners at about an average of 96 MPH. Drivers will be running very high downforce here to be able to turn through the very sharp, low-speed corners, very easy to lose the back-end and slam straight into the barriers.

1. Who will get pole and who will be on the podium?
2. Who will be the first to retire, and how?
3. Who has surprised you the most in the 1st quarter of the season?
4. Opinions on grid girls getting removed?
5. Will Ash really be the very best?

2/5 of these question will be answered as we head into the Monaco grand prix, Ash and Badboy will be in the commentary box for Thursday, see you there!

Re: [F6] Round 5 Monaco Race Thread [8/2/18]

Reply #1
3. SSS has sprites me because I didnt know who he was and then when it came to Malaysia and Brazil he was so quick.
4. Grid girls should not be removed they are a big part of the build up to a race.
5. I have faith in you ash

Reply #2
1. Who will get pole and who will be on the podium?  SSS will gt pole and the win . Humbo and Rhys on podium

2. Who will be the first to retire, and how? Me, Tabac

3. Who has surprised you the most in the 1st quarter of the season? Ive only raced twice but the overall speed of some of the guys. On the other side some people just shouldnt race. that guy in the redbull at Brazil, what was that all about???

4. Opinions on grid girls getting removed? Gutted, just leave them there. Yes their sexy, but thats the point. Politics gone mad again. What they've actually done is sack all the girls

5. Will Ash really be the very best? Trev will always be best, its in his name.

Reply #3
a wheel user will get pole, thats for sure hahaha. Im not sure who will be on the podium to be honest, could be a race of attrition.
Not sure but some of the backmarkers have looked dodgy in the last few races.
joruroo or betrayer for their speed
F1 has bigger problems
:39: :39: :39:

Reply #4
1. Who will get pole and who will be on the podium? SSS Pole & win. But then again its Monaco and the first corner i can see being mayhem. And alot of people pitting on lap1. So even though i think sss will get it, As its monaco you just never know.

2. Who will be the first to retire, and how? No idea, Its Monaco, Anyone could and of course its going to be into the barrier.

3. Who has surprised you the most in the 1st quarter of the season? I gotta say Mertjon to be honest. Every race where we've both raced together we always seem to have just a few laps of racing each other and each time my respect for him grows. never had contact and a very fair racer.

4. Opinions on grid girls getting removed? I personly think its stupid, Says its what the fans want but i dont remember ever being asked. Political correctness gone mad once again, Only thing thats happend is people losing their jobs.

Isnt he already the best?

Reply #5
Pole: SSS, podium: Idk
Me, in the first corner.
Humbostone
No they should stay.
Yes