Skip to main content
Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  (Read 1728 times) previous topic - next topic

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I would like to wish all our members and staff
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
We have an amazing community and I am proud to be part of something that we have on the site and thank you for all the support and everyone on the team really appreciates it

Thank you.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Reply #1
And merry Christmas to the psgl team :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #2
Merry Christmas Teddy!
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 193 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #3
Merry Christmas all, hope you all got what you wanted and are spending good quality time with you families !

Reply #4
Merry Christmas everyone ????
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #6
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the delights of the afternoon Christmas turkey.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #7

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the delights of the afternoon Christmas turkey.
:o
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #9
New coffee machine and McLaren cap and shirt to don at Silverstone !

My favourite though.. a Senna iPhone cover an official one!

Reply #10
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all enjoyed the last few days.
I didn't get much myself, but i don't need much at my age! I got a few games, Batman Arkham Knight and the Telltale game, plus some PSN and Steam credit. So i will probably pick some more games up in those sales.

Plus, i got a filing box for important documents! Whoohoo

Reply #13
Happy New Year. May your dreams and delights come true in 2017.

God bless.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|