Skip to main content
Topic: Holiday / Vacation Thread  (Read 7154 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Holiday / Vacation Thread

Reply #32
I will be away from 27th September until october 4th

I will not be on the site for this period as I'm taking a break to get some serious GTA action  :8:

I will check back for a few mins here and there but you will mostly find me on the PS3

Reply #33
Just back home from 7 nights away. Anyone miss me? Lol I don't think so....

Haha teddy, on holiday just cos of gta lol....it's not holiday  :24:

Reply #37
Just to let people know who don't, I'll be on sporadically at the best this coming week. Got a week off work following my birthday and got things planned!
FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

Reply #38
I will be away from 6th September till the 14th September, I am getting married this upcoming Saturday and I will be on honeymoon for a week afterwards, if you need anything PM me and I will get back to you once I return.  :111:

Reply #39
Many congrats Tej. I hope it all goes smoothly for you all and you enjoy the day. Just don't enjoy it too much.

Reply #40
Thanks mate, really starting to get the nerves now.. did rehearsal last night and it all felt very real! Not looking forward to speeches though.

Reply #41
Good luck and congratulations tej, sure everything will go just fine and hope you have a great holiday  :113:  :36:

Reply #43
Thanks Blue, no they are staying with the parents while we are away, only away 4 nights in Paphos.

Reply #44
Away from 7th July till the 17th July, British GP and Stag do, any messages will be answered when i return unless I get bored check the site and reply.

Reply #45
I'll be on holiday for 2 weeks between August 5 and August 19, Just back in time for F1 2016  :113:
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 193 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #46
Away from July 30th - Aug 13th