Skip to main content
Topic: E3 2013 Discussion Thread (Read 6011 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: E3 2013 Discussion Thread

Reply #33
So whens the ps4 being released?

Did I miss anything last night?

Reply #34
They just said "this holiday". Expect it to be November like the Xbox.

Will cost £350, £80 less than the Xbox. No restrictions on Used Games, (Unlike Xbox) no Always Online, (unlike Xbox) games not tied to a single account and can be lent to friends. (unlike Xbox)

Your PS Plus account carries over to the PS4 and you get Drive Club for free with that account. It seems you need PS Plus to play online, but that wasn't really made clear.

Microsoft in trouble after that Sony Conference.

Reply #35
Ok, PS Plus will be needed to play online, but I'm not bothered. It's a great service and much better value than Xbox Live and my current subscription will carry over to the PS4 and I will get Drive Club for free. :)

Kind of expected having to pay to play online.

Reply #36
Sony trolling Micro$oft about Used games/game ownership. I believe Mikey posted this in the chat after we watched the conference, but here it is.  :24:

[youtube]kWSIFh8ICaA[/youtube]

Reply #37
The Crew demo gameplay. Looks good.

[youtube]TbxfXUtCMPA[/youtube]

Reply #38
How much does PS Plus cost?
F2 - Champion (Season 5)
FIFA 13 EPL - Champion (Season 2)
FIFA 13 Intertoto Cup - Champion (Season 2)

Reply #39
I won't be able to afford either for at least a year but after hearing this, i'd rather keep the PS3 than get the Xbox One, Microsoft has well and truly messed this up.

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #40
Officially, £39.99 I believe.
But I got it on a deal at Xmas for £29.99. And I think you can still pick up PS Plus cards in shops for £30 too.

Reply #44
Where the free codes are is the question

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #46
Can't believe you have to check-in every 24 hours on the Xbox or it won't work again or something like that!  :104:
F2 - Champion (Season 5)
FIFA 13 EPL - Champion (Season 2)
FIFA 13 Intertoto Cup - Champion (Season 2)