* F1 2017

F1 2017 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: 8 January 2018
   End: 22 April 2018

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermé on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2017 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our hardcore league format offering drivers a full race distance experience
   FC League Format    Our newest league, making the most of the heritage of the sport and allowing racers to
   compete in classic cars

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
Jamie-995
F2
?
F3
ashbest122
F4
Cheater-Cheater-Cheater
F5
alex49488
F6
BUA9
FP
AMS97F1

Author Topic: [F1] Stewards' Office  (Read 406 times)

BigC_019

• Philosophical One
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• x7 F1 Champion
  • PSN: BigC_019
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club: Gunda FC
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 2052
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 2096
  • Level: 16
  • Trophies: 19
  • F1 2016 - F1 Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2017 - F1 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2017 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
[F1] Stewards' Office
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:44:14 pm »

PSGL F1 Race stewards
HumanFish
Mrgrumpy
Sambamkid
BigC_019

Post in this thread video proof of incidents occurring in races between yourselves and other drivers. Please post in a mature manner.
Time penalties and wrongful illegal overtake penalties will be resolved by your league admin, approach them directly via pm.
 Any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing and instigating an argument will be thrown out and not considered.
The stewards will look into all incidents get back to you with findings in this thread, please use the template provided when reporting.

*Any comments on incidents will be removed, this thread is for reporting incidents only*

Video link:
Time of incident in video:
Drivers involved:
League :
What happened:
How did it affect your race:
Did the driver rectify the issue:   

Welcome to the PSGL Formula 1 Stewards’ Office.

In here, we will outline the general process for reviewing any race incidents which may require further discussion and action.

Drivers must post in a mature manner, any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing, instigating an argument, or any abusive posts, will be deleted and the appeal rejected.

1. Guidelines

- Drivers should post video evidence of any incident occurring between themselves and other drivers.  If the video is long or covers more than just the incident in question (more than a couple of minutes, e.g. a live stream) then the specific times of the incidents in the video must be given.

- Drivers, and only drivers, should post any evidence within 48 hours of their race. Appeals will not be considered after this point.

- Use the following template for reporting incidents:

Video Link:
      Time of Incident in Video:
      Drivers involved:
      League F1NAC/F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/FE/FP:
      What happened:
      How did it affect your race:
      Did the driver rectify the issue:

- Time penalties due to game glitches (e.g. illegal overtake penalties under false yellow flag) should be resolved with the league admin, not the stewards.

- In-game applied time penalties for corner cutting will not be removed unless under exceptional circumstances.

- The stewards will post decisions publically in the thread.  It is the responsibility of the league admins and affected drivers to check the stewards office thread for penalties applicable to themselves or their league.

- In exceptional circumstances the stewards can intervene and apply actions/penalties if an incident occurs but is not officially reported or appealed by another driver, e.g. if something is observed whilst viewing other footage or a race stream.

2. Appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards

The appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards are:
- HumanFish
- Mrgrumpy
- Sambamkid
- Shortbread

3. Actions/Penalties Available

Depending on the severity of an incident, the stewards can apply the following penalties:

- Warning
- Reprimand (see below)
- Time penalties between 5-30 seconds
- Disqualification from the race results
- Qualifying ban for the next race
- Race ban for the next race
- Removal from the league (agreement from F1 director and the applicable league admin required)

Reprimands: If a driver accumulates 3 reprimands in one season, a further penalty will be applied.  The type of penalty is at the discretion of the stewards.

A combination of penalties can also be applied (for example disqualification from current race + qualifying ban for the next race).

Time penalties can be applied to either the current race results, or can be carried over to the next race.

A suspended penalty can also be applied (for example only a warning may be issued for a minor incident, but a suspended race ban can be given, meaning that a repeat incident at the next race automatically results in a race ban).

4. Notes for the Stewards:

- Stewards are responsible for regularly checking the Stewards Office thread on the forum and initiating group discussions using the private messaging system.  The F1 Director, the relevant league admin, and drivers involved with incidents can be consulted as necessary.

- As the stewards volunteer their own time and not everyone can be available all the time, if at least 2 stewards can agree on a decision and actions or penalties to be applied (assuming that the other stewards have not responded or objected to the decision), the decision can be considered final and posted publically.

- Stewards should not contribute to the decision making for leagues in which they race themselves (e.g. if you are a racer in F2 and an incident is reported for F2, you cannot be involved in determination of actions/penalties). They are however still entitled to comment and provide evidence for that league and incidents involving themselves.

- It is the stewards job to contact the appropriate league admin to inform them off the penalty for the driver in their league.

Reprimands
« Last Edit: Today at 01:59:58 pm by Macphee99 »

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

jamie-995

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• #NotBlessed
  • PSN: jamie-995
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • FIFA Club: Free Agent
  • Likes Given: 558
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 309
  • Level: 3
  • Trophies: 14
  • F1 2017 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2017 - F1 Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors Champion - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [F1] Stewards' Office
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 10:53:35 pm »
Time of incident in video: All of it
Drivers involved: Remco
League: F1
What happened: For whatever he thought there was going to be restart during lap 1 so stopped driving seriously & deliberately drove into the back of me, causing me to lose alot of time & multiple positions.
How did it affect your race: Cost me time & positions
Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope
| Formula NAC | Races - 42 | Poles - 8 | Wins - 20 | Podiums - 35 | Season 14, 15 & 16 Drivers Champion | Season 14, 15 & 16 Constructors Champion |
| Formula 1 | Races - 68| Poles - 4 | Wins - 12 | Podiums - 35 | Season 18 Champion | Season 13 & 16 Constructors Champion |
| Complete History | Races - 110 | Poles - 12 | Wins - 32 | Podiums - 70 | Drivers Titles - 4 | Constructors Titles - 5 |
| YouTube - jamie-995 | Twitter - @JamieDucie94 |

Irun

• Will smash you like Yuvraj
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Likes Given: 515
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3907
  • Level: 26
  • Trophies: 12
  • F1 2016 - F1 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2015 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2014 - F2 Drivers Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 11:30:18 pm »
Time of incident in video: Video 1 is 2:50 -

Video 2 is 39:10 -

Drivers involved: NPyne & Me

What happened: I've re-watched the stream and Nick's footage, and his attempted overtake on me is quite clumsy. I didn't want to report him and I often don't report drivers and prefer to sort things out in private.

But from the footage and from my initial driving perspective, I felt that I had more than enough of my car ahead of Nick to claim the corner.

From my experience of racing in the Monday league for 14 seasons and on the PSGL site for 5 years, I would never try and claim that corner being the car behind, especially when the car in front is that far ahead into the corner, as the corner is not a generic overtaking spot and will only lead to a collision.

I understand overtaking moves are quite limited at Australia, but I felt the driver behind had a lot more responsibility to avoid the incident, and at this level of racing should have used his better judgement.

This unfortunately caused me to spin and I lost my wing, and I was forced to make an unscheduled pitstop. Up until that point, I was looking good to pick up a good finish. He ended up finishing 17 seconds up the road from me, so I was certain that had that incident not happened, I would have been able to compete with him for 6th.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:33:47 pm by Irun »
| F1 Stats | Races: 157 | Points: 1383 | Podiums: 83 | Poles: 8 | Best finish: 1st (x27) |

| Triple World Champion | Constructors Champion with Sauber (x2) | Updated after S18 Abu Dhabi |

Twitter: @IrunF1 | Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/7thGearRL

NPyne_35

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• "Quick Nick"
  • PSN: NPyne_35
  • F1 Team: Red Bull
  • Likes Given: 573
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 6
  • F1 2016 - F1 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 12:33:08 am »
Time of incident in video: Video 1 is 2:50 -

Video 2 is 39:10 -

Drivers involved: NPyne & Me

What happened: I've re-watched the stream and Nick's footage, and his attempted overtake on me is quite clumsy. I didn't want to report him and I often don't report drivers and prefer to sort things out in private.

But from the footage and from my initial driving perspective, I felt that I had more than enough of my car ahead of Nick to claim the corner.

From my experience of racing in the Monday league for 14 seasons and on the PSGL site for 5 years, I would never try and claim that corner being the car behind, especially when the car in front is that far ahead into the corner, as the corner is not a generic overtaking spot and will only lead to a collision.

I understand overtaking moves are quite limited at Australia, but I felt the driver behind had a lot more responsibility to avoid the incident, and at this level of racing should have used his better judgement.

This unfortunately caused me to spin and I lost my wing, and I was forced to make an unscheduled pitstop. Up until that point, I was looking good to pick up a good finish. He ended up finishing 17 seconds up the road from me, so I was certain that had that incident not happened, I would have been able to compete with him for 6th.

I personally don’t feel it was a clumsy incident. In my defence we had been side by side for a number of corners and it was clear we were battling side by side into the final Sector. I think Irun would’ve known fine well that my red proximity arrows were on his screen. (iruns footage?) imo he could’ve left a bit more room.

As you can see from my POV I don’t outbrake him into the corner and we pretty much go in evenly. I don’t feel I understeered at all either and by my footage it’s clear I was in control of my car and could’ve been left room.

From the stream I can sympathise that it may have looked like a dive but from my personal footage that Irun has provided, it is clear to me that it was not reckless nor clumsy.

Edit: 

I don’t think this comment is necessary either regarding this incident. Irun knows himself that he will go for audacious moves far more “clumsy” than tonight’s incident so I find the statement a bit hypocritical. Thanks

Example:
Footage: (5:08-5:58)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:47:52 am by NPyne_35 »
F1 Stats
PSGL | Races: 53 | Poles: 12 | Wins: 7 | Podiums: 19 | Championships: 0 | Points: 354
Championship position: 9th
F3 Season 16 Constructors Champion

Cliffy7765

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: cliffy7765
  • Likes Given: 7
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:17:18 pm »
Video link:

Time of incident in video: All of it

Drivers involved: Myself and Joel

League: FP

What happened: Behind Joel and he defended very harshly and almost made me retire a couple of times. Defending like that was pointless.

How did it affect your race: I lost a lot of time behind Joel and was lucky not to get damage. I also caught the car when pushed onto the grass and gravel and again was lucky not to get damage or hit the wall and dnf. When I spun at the end I accept that was my own fault. I let frustration get the better of me and went for a silly move on my behalf.

Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope. He continued to defend harshly not just from me but Sophie as well. If I didn’t spin he would of most probably continued to defend the way he did. It’s also on stream from lap 15-22 if you need another POV.

Joel__96--f1

• Newest member of Team BigC
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Joelianomanu
  • F1 Team: Sauber
  • Likes Given: 169
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 189
  • Level: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 03:26:38 pm »
In response to cliffy.

Here is my POV for the cliffy incidents

clip 1 looks worse because his front left and my rear right interlock, dragging me across the track while i’m already trying to catch oversteer

clip 2 He went for a gap not there

clip 3 i cant turn anymore into a corner that was mine anyway. I wasn’t forcing him wide i just couldn’t physically turn more.

clip 5 cliffy took blame for.

I apologised immediately after the race multiple times and remained apologetic and calm. Despite this my reputation is being tarnished, my skill level being mocked, “How can someone with 6 years league racing be so slow”.

I have been here a long time but making fun of someone’s ability, i have never had time for. 1 race out of 6 years in worse than ever lag and partially de sync conditions and i am being told i news driving lessons.

I feel extremely disrespected and targeted. I apologised immediately and thought that deserved more respect than it got.

As for sophie, I did cut the corner, was very out of character, i’m glad you weren’t effected by that particular incident. As for the rest my above incident will hopefully explain.

Once again I do apologise but my video speaks volumes. Joined for my first full season in FP, for some fun on a tuesday night, and i’ve been insulted and disrespected after an immediate apology.

Not the kind of behaviour i’ve experienced in this community before.

Thanks, Joel

*added note, you can clearly see differences in POV, highlighting the level of lag involved*
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:29:16 pm by Joel__96--f1 »

bananajosh

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: bananajosh1
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • Main League: Formula 5
  • My Favourite Game: Gran Turismo
  • Likes Given: 17
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2017 - F5 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F6 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F6 Constructors Champion - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 09:16:19 pm »
Video Link:
Time of Incident in Video: all of it
Drivers involved: Me Danny and Josh
League F1NAC/F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/FE/FP: F5
What happened: I was started 9th but got a worst start to 10th, I went outside into turn 2 then Josh push me off the track, Danny retired then went into me but I can't do nothing to involved it but got hit by Josh again then into Melvin and went into the fucking wall and i'm out with Danny
How did it affect your race: I would've finished 3rd
Did the driver rectify the issue: Danny did

F6: (F1 2016) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2016) S2 Ferrari driver (F1 2016) S2 driver runner-up & F6 S2 constructors title (Ferrari)
F5: (F1 2017) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2017) S1 3rd in constructors (McLaren) (F1 2017) S2 McLaren driver
F1 total: 21 races 0 wins 3 podium 10 top 5 finished 16 top 10 finished 5 DNF 5 DNS 0 WDC 1 WCC
GT Sport total: 8 races 0 wins 0 podiums 1 top 5 finished 4 top 10 finished 2 DNF 0 DNS 0 WDC 0 WCC

JuhohFin

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: JuhohFin
  • Likes Given: 4
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1542
  • Level: 13
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2015 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2015 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2014 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2012 - 6th Birthday Bash Event - Runner Up F1 2012 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 02:11:52 pm »
Incident 1

Video link:

Time of incident in video: Whole video

Drivers involved: JuhohFin and Racer_1154

League : F5

What happened: I had just came out of pitlane ahead of Racer, Kingdonmartin and Pho4nix1234. Under braking in to turn 3 Racer hit back of me and pushed my car of the track which also let Martin and Pho4nix to pass us both. After contact Racer just took of and didn't give me my place back.

How did it affect your race: Lost possible podium finish. Without contact would have had free track and fresh set of ultra softs and would have been able to go faster than others while they were batling with each other. Lost lot of time behind Racer, Martin and Pho4nix.

Did the driver rectify the issue: No

Incicdent 2

Video link:

Drivers involved: JuhohFin and Racer_1154

What happened: After second corner I was behind Racer but had DRS. On roughly halfway on the straight Racer made first lane change from right to left which left room for me on his right side. Just before braking zone I had front tyre next to Racer´s rear tyre when he made second lane change by coming more right which almost squeezed me on to grass and I had nowhere to go which resulted contact between us.

Did the driver rectify the issue: I didn't wait for him because I my opinion he caused the crash himself.

Incident 3

Video link:

Drivers involved: JuhohFin and Josh-9867

What happened: At lap 25 on sector 2 I was about to lap Josh and when we were side by side he just hit me in to a wall without any reason and completely ruined my race. On replay at the end of my video you can see that Josh had his steering wheel pointing right towards me.

How did it affect your race: Had to do extra pitstop to get new front wing. Lost couple positions and any chance to catch Martin in 4th place.

Did the driver rectify the issue: No