* GTA Racing

Author Topic: GTA Races Rules and Regulations -Season 2  (Read 84 times)

xRossi21

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Put Team before Me
  • PSN: xRossi21
  • F1 Team: Haas
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 24
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F5 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F5 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
GTA Races Rules and Regulations -Season 2
« on: October 30, 2017, 10:51:45 pm »
PSGL Grand Theft Auto V Racing League
Wednesday Nights @ 7pm UK

About us/Information

Welcome to our Grand Theft Auto racing community, this is the official sign-up thread for our GTA V Racing events. We are looking to hold this league where we will meet up once a week, on a specific night, and compete in races. The races will be structured in 3 races per night, with each race having both catchup and slipstream off. You will have to use your own custom vehicle throughout the season. You must use the same vehicle for all races in the same class, for example: if I choose the Entity XF as my super car for the season, I must use my custom Entity XF for every super car track the we race on, or I will have 10 seconds added to my finish time. Each race will be aimed to last around 10 minutes and so we will be racing for around half an hour each night, so you will be available for around 30-40 minutes after the 8pm start time for the night that we are racing on. If there’s anything else you need to know or want explaining in more detail then just ask us down below.

We will be racing on these 15 tracks in the season : https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/cNDkOhMxLUG-UOWpRg0c2A

Before Joining

Please make sure you are able to commit yourself to taking part in this competition. The season will last 5 weeks, and so we will be racing on 15 different tracks, ranging from Rockstar made to tracks made by individuals. We trust that those driving in our league will drive clean and respect other drivers, both on track and off it. PSGL trophies will be awarded to the drivers who finish in the top 3 at the end of the season!

Please read our rules:

Since last season there have been a few rule changes as to make the league more enjoyable and different and hopefully be able to provide very good racing between members.

#1 isn't much of a rule but sessions will be starting at 7pm GMT.
#2 Each night will now consist of 4 races instead of 3, thus why the 7pm start time. the 4 races include 2 elimination races then a 7 lap race followed on the same track, so 2 tracks per night 2 races on each track.
#3 there will be different points awarded for the different types of races.
Elimination Races - 12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1  7 Lap Races - 25,18,16,12,10,8,6,4,2,1
#4 Depending on entrants to the league the points could change.
#5 Non-custom cars will be used and the car will be specified in the forum for each race.
#6 The last race of the season will be worth double points and will be a 15 lap stunt race
#7 And of course have fun