Author Topic: [Round 8] Gran Premio de México  (Read 77 times)

SFlaviu

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Uivalf39
  • Likes Given: 2
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
[Round 8] Gran Premio de México
« on: June 17, 2017, 04:13:09 pm »
Formula 6 Round Eight - The Mexican Grand Prix

Date: 18th June 2017
Time: 20:00 BST

After an eventful Canadian Grand Prix, we finally have our first repeat winner of the season. A masterful drive by tjcarlow enabled him to get his second win of the season. Also with this race, pineapple_sf0202 and Renault have jumped into the lead of both championships, however with such a talented grid, others are going to be hot on their heels.

A very technical racetrack, the Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez will challenge the drivers to make every corner count. The low grip section through corners 7 through 11 will attempt to make the most daring competitors acquainted with the walls on either side, whilst the ecstatic crowd in the stadium will distract any driver passing by. But remember! The next lap requires your full attention as well.

Questions for all drivers:

We'll keep it simple. How was your race in Canada, and what are your pre-race thoughts? Also, please give a short review after the race.

Looking forward to seeing you on track in Mexico!  :36:

JPGREENWOOD

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: JPGREENWOOD
  • Likes Given: 3
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [Round 8] Gran Premio de México
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 01:42:37 pm »
A poor race for me, Couldn't seem to find any pace & what was more humiliating that I was lapped & not much else to add.

Qual 8th
Race 7th

MANTA73

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: imMANTA73
  • Likes Given: 3
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 04:35:28 pm »
This is TylerNeo blocking my flying lap:

TylerNeo didn't let me pass when he was on an in lap!

This is ELLERNOGET trying to knock me off:

There was an earlier attempt of knocking me off in the final sector.
He was slow round the right bend after the straight so I took the
inside and he tried to knock me off.

The race was ok, I went round the outside on turn 1 but just out broke myself a little and knocked my wing on the back of the leaders car, but still managed to get up to 3rd and at the end of the next straight i hit 2nd place driver as his braking court me out! So had to come in the pits for new wing at end of 1st lap. After that the only thing was 15sec of pens and drive though pen, oh and the 2 vids. Started 5th (i think) and scrapped it back to 6th.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:31:27 am by MANTA73 »

stephenl-95

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: stephenl-95
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 05:59:04 pm »
After an average result in Canada, Mexico was a race where everything went right, never had that before. Started first, maintained position and never got into a problem really, I think TJ had some traffic after his first pit stop otherwise it could have been a close finish!