* F1 2016

F1 2016 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: April 2017
   End: - - - -

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermé on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2016 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our newest league format offering drivers a full race distance format
   FNAC League Format    This league only allows the use automatic gears, all assists are banned to offer drivers
   the most realistic experience

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
BigC_019
F2
Gamer_da_best
F3
Paudie
F4
WWFC_07
F5
Paudie
F6
ontothepodium
FP
Faunus
FE
TBC
FNAC
TBC

Author Topic: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office  (Read 3623 times)

Hulkenburger

• Honi soit qui mal y pense
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Hulkenburger
  • F1 Team: Sauber
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 132
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2015 - F4 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2015 - F5 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
Re: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2017, 10:09:20 pm »

Time of incident in video: 2:05
Drivers involved: Myself, zGeneTiiKz
League :F4
What happened: I tried going up his inside at T1, he simply turned in on me despite me leaving more than enough space on my outside.
How did it effect your race: I was using a wet setup so I was theoretically quicker than the guys I was battling. This incident meant I used the time in the wet catching up to the back of the field rather than pulling a gap and perhaps catching up to the points scorers.
Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:11:27 pm by Hulkenburger »
F1 Race Statistics and Achievements
Races Completed 45 - Points 307 - Pole Laps 8 - Wins 4 - Podiums 13 (probably not accurate anymore)
1x F4 Drivers Runners Up - 2x F4 Constructors Runners Up - 1x F5 Constructors Third Place - One Night Championship Winner
Boycotting the stewards office since 03/06/2017

AMS97F1

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: AMS97F1
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • Likes Given: 96
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 1
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2017, 11:42:01 pm »
Video link:

INCIDENT 1

Time of incident in video: 6:38 - 6:53

Drivers involved: Myself and AshleyBacho

League :
F3

What happened: Bacho tried a fair move down the inside, but I think he probably left the braking too late and he ran too deep into the corner and then wide on the exit. All the while forcing me off the track, losing me two positions (One to my Teammate RDO) and then later on in the lap the SC came out, myself and RDO both pitted which then caused me to be held in the pits whilst he got service. That ended with me in 11th after the pits on the restart, I think Bacho was 5th or 6th.

How did it affect your race: Cost me loads of positions and time as a result of the SC.

Did the driver rectify the issue: He did not, he carried on without letting me repass, which surprised me because he is a good clean driver normally.

INCIDENT 2

I have no footage of the incident, but the other driver admitted he had blocked me, explained below.

Drivers Involved: Myself and Ashbest

League: F3

What Happened: I was on my second flying lap, as I came up to the 14th turn Ashbest was on the racing line and didn't move, meaning I had to swerve onto the grass last second to avoid him, ruining the lap completely. If it matters, I was 2-3 tenths up on the lap as well, which would have put me 4th or 5th on the grid rather than 6th.

How did it affect your race: Happened in Quali. But it did leave me a couple of places down on the grid.

Did the driver rectify the issue: He couldn't have, he apologised and admitted he was just trying to look after the tyres in our F3 chat and did not see me coming.
F1 2016 Stats | Races: 38 | Wins: 2 | Podiums: 7 | Poles: 3 | Points: 195 | Best Result: 1st (x2) | Best WDC finish: 5th (F3 S2-S16) | Best WCC finish: 1st (F3 S2-S16) |

All FIFA Stats | Played: 15 | Wins: 12 | Draws: 2 | Lost: 2 | Goals For: 50 | Goals Against: 12 | Points: 38

Trenchgun0211

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Trenchgun0211
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2017, 09:48:28 am »
League: F5
Time of Incident: 5:21-9:11
Driver Involed: Cosmic Gullie,
What Happened: Cosmic Gullie Let me Lap him on lap 30 then until end of Race he was trying to unlap himself but when he did UnLap himself he would let me Lap him again.
How did it affect my race: Well I had a 15 second penalty because of starting on the wrong tyres and the 3 cars battling for P2 (Solar, Magu, Lukebailey) and had penalties and I already had a 6-7 second gap so I may have pushed it to 10-15. But because I was getting distracted by Cosmic I could not and at the End of the Race with may 15 second penalty I finished 4th now I am 2nd in Championship and if I Finished in top 3 I would be First.

If I could get my 15 penalty lowered or Cosmic gets a Penalty for next race. Because there is no point for him to get one for Germany because he was last by a Mile.
DMcIrvine

Yarham m

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Yarhamm
  • Likes Given: 8
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2017, 12:11:05 pm »

40.40 rdo goes of track causes me to hit mosquito and spinning out.

did he apologise.  nope

affected my race as I was clearly fastest out on track and rdo finished 2nd and I finished in 8th

league: F3
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 12:21:31 pm by Yarham m »

RDO_1998

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• #COYG
  • PSN: RDO_1998
  • FIFA Club: Arsenal
  • Likes Given: 177
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 106
  • Level: 1
  • F1 2015 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2017, 03:54:39 pm »
40.40 rdo goes of track causes me to hit mosquito and spinning out.
did he apologise.  nope
affected my race as I was clearly fastest out on track and rdo finished 2nd and I finished in 8th
league: F3

i broke earlier than my normal point (100m is where i normally brake) but as I broke the back end started sliding out and it meant that I wasn't slowing down enough. You can see that I actually brake at the same point as yarhamm but as I lose the rear the car just doesn't slow down enough so as I get close to the apex I make sure that I go across the grass so I don't run into blue, as that was my main concern at this point. Then as im straightening up my car yarhamm tries to go for the gap to the side of blue and end up clipping my front right tyre, and then also hitting into blue which sends him round. Says me going off track caused him to hit into blue but there was no need for him to try to go for that gap especially when he "was clearly the fastest out on track" so could've got the move on blue done next lap.

Time in vid: 5:45

F1 2015 Stats | Races: 47 | Wins: 3 | Podiums: 9 | Poles: 2 | Points: 239 | Highest Drivers: 5th (x2) | Highest Constructors: 3rd
F1 2016 Stats | Races: 42 | Wins: 2 | Podiums: 12 | Poles: 0 | Points: 267 | Highest Drivers: 5th | Highest Constructors: 2nd

Paudie

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Paudie
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2017, 07:03:48 pm »
Link:
Time of incident :15-30sec
Drivers involved: jakelfc01
League:f2
What happened: vsc ending was going too push noticed beasthas wasn't so tried too maintain gap jakes lagged car turned into me breaking my front wing
How did it effect your race:stopped me fighting for a podium
Did driver rectify the issue:no

qprbeasts987

• U R'sssssssssssss
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Come on you R's.
  • PSN: qprbeasts987
  • F1 Team: Renault
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • FIFA Club: Chunga FC
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 476
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2017, 07:08:09 pm »
Link:
What happened: vsc ending was going too push noticed beasthas wasn't so tried too maintain gap jakes lagged car turned into me breaking my front wing
I'd just like to add that on my screen Jake wasn't lagging at any point during the race, and there were no complaints from anyone else in the league of him lagging, therefore it is safe to assume that it is Paudie's wifi that is the issue here; he has had problems with lag in the past also.
Career Stats:
Starts: 29 Wins: 3 Podiums: 4 Points: 118

TUSZMUSZ

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Utálom a kibaszott angolokat
  • PSN: TUSZMUSZ
  • F1 Team: Haas
  • Likes Given: 196
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2015 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2017, 02:30:54 pm »
video evidence :
time: 10:30 onwards
driver involved: MaxiLuca
League: F1
what happaned : Just divebombed into me and ruined my race
how did it affect your race: made me DNF
did the driver rectify the issue: N/A

PSGL stats:  |F1 2016|
|F1| 2 wins  3 podiums   2nd in the constructors' championship in Red Bull with Remco/Dynamo 6th in the drivers'
|FP| 1 win 4 podiums      2nd in the Drivers' championship and 2nd in the constructors' championship as TTies

SauPaulo95

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Name is Paul, not Sau. :)
  • PSN: SauPaulo95
  • Likes Given: 4
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2017, 10:06:53 pm »
Sorry it is a late post, my internet has been down for two days.
Involving Yahrahm
F3
Rejoined the track and didnt take any notice about what happens to me when his car un-ghosts.
Gave me red wing damage, and made it 100% sure i was not going to get any points.
He didnt say nothing to me, no apology or anything.

pedric95

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: pedric95
  • F1 Team: Williams
  • Likes Given: 19
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2017, 10:38:44 am »
Link:
I'd just like to add that on my screen Jake wasn't lagging at any point during the race, and there were no complaints from anyone else in the league of him lagging, therefore it is safe to assume that it is Paudie's wifi that is the issue here; he has had problems with lag in the past also.

Jake was lagging a few time in my screen as well he had some lag spikes when we were fighting

mrgrumpy1989

• Has-Been
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• F4 Admin
  • PSN: mrgrumpy20
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • Likes Given: 2151
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3191
  • Level: 22
  • Trophies: 17
  • FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 14 European Football League Division 1 3rd Place [PS3] FIFA 13 - 5v5 Cup Runners Up - Season 5 FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 4
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 12:40:52 pm »

Time of incident in video: 2:46
Drivers involved: ParkwayDrive2010 + SBL_Mali_Kekec
League: F2
What happened: Had just caught up to the back of him in the last sector and was trying to keep close for the DRS zones, he pitted at last minute right in front of me causing me to spin, lost my front wing and put me from being on track for a race win to 4th. At first I wasn't sure on this but it appears to me that he decides to pit at the last second and slams on the brakes to make the pitlane. When entering the pitlane at this track you don't need to brake at that point, you just shift down to 3rd  on the final corner leading onto the pit entry. I understand if deemed a racing incident but given how it affected the race I think it's worth posting, I was going to pit lap 22 for softs to go to the end which likely would have seen me win having had the better pace on the same tyres considering he was then on Mediums till the end.

Did the driver rectify the issue: Apologised afterwards in a message but doesn't really make up for the lost points in a crucial race.

ParkwayDrive and SBL_Mali_Kekic incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that Mali was to blame for this incident, as he made a dangerously late call to pit, and he slammed his brakes on right in front of Parkway, causing him significant damage to his wing and heavily compromising his race.

ACTION
15 seconds to be added on to SBL_Mali_Kekic's race time.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards ask that people be more mindful of their surroundings in future, especially while entering the pits. If you are going to pit, do not leave it late and do not slam the brakes on with others around. The right thing to do would to ease off, and move off the racing line.

The stewards appreciate that Mali apologised but because of the implications the incident had on Parkway's race, we feel 15 seconds is the correct course of action.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:35:07 am by humanfish »
2x F3 Champion (Original Sunday League) and  4x F3 Constructors Champion

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1083
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2017, 03:50:58 pm »

Time of incident in video: 2:05
Drivers involved: Myself, zGeneTiiKz
League :F4
What happened: I tried going up his inside at T1, he simply turned in on me despite me leaving more than enough space on my outside.
How did it effect your race: I was using a wet setup so I was theoretically quicker than the guys I was battling. This incident meant I used the time in the wet catching up to the back of the field rather than pulling a gap and perhaps catching up to the points scorers.
Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope

Hulkenurger and zGeneTiiKz Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that Hulkenburger was not on the optimum racing line and at no point was substantially enough ahead when entering the corner to have 'won' it. At the point of hitting the apex zGeneTiiKz was actually ahead. Combined with the wet weather, the stewards feel that this was an optomistic attempt.

ACTION
Racing incident. No action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
As mentioned above, what with the weather, not being on the best line of entry and never being far enough ahead, we feel it was a poorly timed overtake attempt. However, luckily it only negatively impacted on the driver himself.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:22 pm »
Video link:

INCIDENT 1

Time of incident in video: 6:38 - 6:53

Drivers involved: Myself and AshleyBacho

League :
F3

What happened: Bacho tried a fair move down the inside, but I think he probably left the braking too late and he ran too deep into the corner and then wide on the exit. All the while forcing me off the track, losing me two positions (One to my Teammate RDO) and then later on in the lap the SC came out, myself and RDO both pitted which then caused me to be held in the pits whilst he got service. That ended with me in 11th after the pits on the restart, I think Bacho was 5th or 6th.

How did it affect your race: Cost me loads of positions and time as a result of the SC.

Did the driver rectify the issue: He did not, he carried on without letting me repass, which surprised me because he is a good clean driver normally.

AMS97F1 and AshleyBacho Incident

FINDINGS
An aggressive overtaking move, in the sense he came from a distance behind. However, the stewards feel it was generally clean overtake, except for both drivers tangling their wheels and making the exit of the corner for both cars worse than it might otherwise have been.

ACTION
Racing incident.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The information supplied about what happened after a SC has no impact on our decision making, it is irrelevant. We can only, and are, judging the specific incident, not its impact 3, 5 or 10 laps later. Please keep in mind.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2017, 04:03:20 pm »
INCIDENT 2

I have no footage of the incident, but the other driver admitted he had blocked me, explained below.

What Happened: I was on my second flying lap, as I came up to the 14th turn Ashbest was on the racing line and didn't move, meaning I had to swerve onto the grass last second to avoid him, ruining the lap completely. If it matters, I was 2-3 tenths up on the lap as well, which would have put me 4th or 5th on the grid rather than 6th.

How did it affect your race: Happened in Quali. But it did leave me a couple of places down on the grid.

Did the driver rectify the issue: He couldn't have, he apologised and admitted he was just trying to look after the tyres in our F3 chat and did not see me coming.

AMS97F1 and Ashbest Incident

FINDINGS
No footage or evidence.

ACTION
No action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
We are not sure why this was submitted, the driver himself admits there is no footage. In our opinion this is a waste of our time to have to process. The driver should have just taken it on the chin as a racing incident.

NPyne_35

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• "Quick Nick"
  • PSN: NPyne_35
  • Likes Given: 320
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2017, 04:42:58 pm »
video evidence :
time: 10:30 onwards
driver involved: MaxiLuca
League: F1
what happaned : Just divebombed into me and ruined my race
how did it affect your race: made me DNF
did the driver rectify the issue: N/A

TUSZMUSZ and MaxiLuca Incident

FINDINGS
No incident is visible.

ACTION
No action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards have said before, and with emphasise again, drivers should not be relying on race stream footage. If drivers are appealing something they should have clear footage from their own perspective, or footage from elsewhere should be completely clear.

I have clear footage I am able to supply. The incident was not on and should not be ignored

Time: 3:50min
F1 2016 Stats
PSGL | Races: 35 | Poles: 12 | Wins: 7 | Podiums: 17 | Championships: 0 | Points: 274
League: F1       Team: McLaren.      Championship position: 3rd
F3 Season 16 Constructors Champion

AMS97F1

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: AMS97F1
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Likes Given: 96
  • PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2017, 06:56:56 pm »
INCIDENT 2

AMS97F1 and Ashbest Incident

FINDINGS
No footage or evidence.

ACTION
No action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
We are not sure why this was submitted, the driver himself admits there is no footage. In our opinion this is a waste of our time to have to process. The driver should have just taken it on the chin as a racing incident.

I'm sorry but I said there was an admission by the other driver in question  (See here: http://i.imgur.com/7WHXpPL.png).

F1 2016 Stats | Races: 38 | Wins: 2 | Podiums: 7 | Poles: 3 | Points: 195 | Best Result: 1st (x2) | Best WDC finish: 5th (F3 S2-S16) | Best WCC finish: 1st (F3 S2-S16) |

All FIFA Stats | Played: 15 | Wins: 12 | Draws: 2 | Lost: 2 | Goals For: 50 | Goals Against: 12 | Points: 38