* F1 2016

F1 2016 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: April 2017
   End: - - - -

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermι on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2016 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our newest league format offering drivers a full race distance format
   FNAC League Format    This league only allows the use automatic gears, all assists are banned to offer drivers
   the most realistic experience

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
BigC_019
F2
Gamer_da_best
F3
Paudie
F4
WWFC_07
F5
Paudie
F6
ontothepodium
FP
Faunus
FE
TBC
FNAC
TBC

Author Topic: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office  (Read 3807 times)

Ivor Cecelja

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Ozren Cecelja
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 09:39:30 pm »
Video link: :
Time of incident in video:all
Drivers involved:qpr anx me
League :f2
What happened:he made a mistkae or something went on the grass rejoined the track and didnt mjnd anyone who would come behind him giving him 0 room
How did it affect your race:-
Did the driver rectify the issue:no
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 09:40:03 pm by humanfish »

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1091
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 09:56:50 pm »
Time of incident in video: all of it

Drivers involved: pedric and qpr
League: f2
What happened : was fighting with Louis and approaching the.left corner he gived me no room and as u Can see he had all space in the left site and he pushed off track One more time hitting my left wheel and forcing me kissing the barriers and once again guess what ? Broken wing + new pit stop....
How did it affect your race: it was already ruined by the 1st accident and he ruined it even more there, showing por awareness And showing he cant any space..
Did the driver rectify the issue: no

PS my footage had.issues and using footage from stream and my team mate but is visable to everyone what happened

Can't see anything clearly based on that footage. No decision will be made using this.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 10:16:10 pm »
Video link: :
Time of incident in video:all
Drivers involved:qpr anx me
League :f2
What happened:he made a mistkae or something went on the grass rejoined the track and didnt mjnd anyone who would come behind him giving him 0 room
How did it affect your race:-
Did the driver rectify the issue:no

Ivor and QPRBeast Incident

FINDINGS
A little clumsy by all involved. Something obviously happened to QPR before this incident which no doubt meant he was not fully aware of others positioning. However, the driver in the video also could use his break pedal.

ACTION
Non incident.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards feel this is just a racing incident, and not even that to be honest. In the case of this appeal we feel the need to refer to an update posted earlier in the thread. See below.

2. OUR TIME IS PRECIOUS, AS IS YOURS, PLEASE THINK HARD BEFORE SUBMITTING FOOTAGE. IF YOU CAN SEE SOMETHING IS RACING INCIDENT, BUT WANT TO CHANCE YOUR ARM, DON'T. IT WILL BE DISMISSED AND WILL NOT BE ASSESSED. TAKE 24 HOURS TO THINK AND BE BIG ENOUGH DRIVERS TO JUST STEP AND SAY, OK, THATS A RACING INCIDENT AND THEN MOVE ON.
[/b][/color]

qprbeasts987

• U R'sssssssssssss
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Come on you R's.
  • PSN: qprbeasts987
  • F1 Team: Renault
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • FIFA Club: Chunga FC
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 476
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 12:15:27 am »
Time of incident in video: 30;24 to 30:31
What happened : i was making a move on qpr on the straight by reaching the T1 i was already in front of him and he dived bomb me and forcing me to go off track and spin, it makes me crush into paudie and sambam i think it just destroyed my race and paudie race as well cause i got to change my wing and lost 32 secs for the leaders.
How did it affect your race: broken wing + no chance to fight for a win + no points
Did the driver rectify the issue: He knows what he did and he apologizwd on chat but i cant press replay and do the race again
Sorry, my fault completely :( I've apologised extensively already via PSN  and I appreciate that I was in the wrong and will accept any penalty that comes my way. Completely outbroke myself, tried to keep it on the right of the road but because I had too much speed going into the corner I had nowhere to go apart from onto the left hand side of the track. Sorry mate, a very silly mistake by myself, I can't defend myself, a lapse of concentration to be honest with you, as I had only done a few laps in TT to practice I was a bit rusty and didn't know how late I could brake. Once again, sorry :(

Edit: will put my POV up later if I can find it :/
Career Stats:
Starts: 29 Wins: 3 Podiums: 4 Points: 118

Braggerz361

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Braggerz361
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club Position: Goalkeeper
  • Main League: Formula 5
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 09:23:22 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: shortened the video so the incident is only in it
Drivers involved: KyleBarnard3375, Braggerz361
League : F6
What happened: I caught up to him and was about to pass him on the final turn of Austria when he turned into me, not giving me any racing room, hence setting me up to get destroyed by another racer.
How did it affect your race: Gave me terminal damage
Did the driver rectify the issue: No he didnt

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2017, 09:01:49 pm »
Time of incident in video: 30;24 to 30:31
What happened : i was making a move on qpr on the straight by reaching the T1 i was already in front of him and he dived bomb me and forcing me to go off track and spin, it makes me crush into paudie and sambam i think it just destroyed my race and paudie race as well cause i got to change my wing and lost 32 secs for the leaders.
How did it affect your race: broken wing + no chance to fight for a win + no points
Did the driver rectify the issue: He knows what he did and he apologizwd on chat but i cant press replay and do the race again

Pedric and QPRBeasts Incident

FINDINGS
QPR has addmitted responsiblity for the incident.

ACTION
20 second time penalty, reduced to a 15 second time penalty (admitting responsibilty), for the race in whch the incident happend.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
It looked clumsy, but we don't need to add anything more. QPR has been mature enough to admit liabiltity, and we would encourage other drivers to be proactive in addmitting guilt.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:10 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: shortened the video so the incident is only in it
Drivers involved: KyleBarnard3375, Braggerz361
League : F6
What happened: I caught up to him and was about to pass him on the final turn of Austria when he turned into me, not giving me any racing room, hence setting me up to get destroyed by another racer.
How did it affect your race: Gave me terminal damage
Did the driver rectify the issue: No he didnt

KyleBarnard3375 and Braggerz361 Incident

FINDINGS
It is the unanimous decision of all three stewards that Braggerz is at fault in this incident. It was an ill judged attempt at an overtake in a difficult place to do so. Braggerz was not on the racing line, was at no point ahead of KyleBarnard and never won the corner. It is the stewards opinion that Kyle did not turn in on Braggerz, in fact Braggerz placed his car in a position where it would likely get hit. As a result, he nearly ended Kyle's race, he nearly ended JP's race (but did inflect damage) but he did end his own race.

ACTION
10 second time penalty for the next race.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards are not sure why this was submitted, we are also not sure how this could possibly be seen as the fault of any other driver. We would urge the driver to think carefully before choosing a place to overtake, and also when to submit an appeal. It is the stewards feeling that this should not have been submitted, but as a result we will now place a pentalty.

NPyne_35

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• "Quick Nick"
  • PSN: NPyne_35
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • Likes Given: 321
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • F1 2016 - F3 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 10:16:38 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: All
Drivers involved: Myself and MichaelAngelo/TrueRacerMic
League : FE
What happened: Basically pushed me off the road on several occasions, into the final corner he shunts me wide and uses that to his advantage, when passing me he then makes more irrational contact. As I repass him I give him as much room as possible and we make contact again causing me to lose some wing
How did it affect your race: Caused me to pit as I lost too much time with wing damage
Did the driver rectify the issue: (N/A)

Normally I wouldn't report an incident like this but I feel as it is Monsco, 100% and on sim damage there was no need to be so forceful when passing.
F1 2016 Stats
PSGL | Races: 35 | Poles: 12 | Wins: 7 | Podiums: 17 | Championships: 0 | Points: 274
League: F1       Team: McLaren.      Championship position: 3rd
F3 Season 16 Constructors Champion

Trenchgun0211

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Trenchgun0211
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2017, 12:34:17 pm »
League: F5
What happened: Lots of Incidents.
How Did it effect my race: Lots of Incidents.
Time of Incidents: 0.15-0.20 I get a touch on the back and it makes me cut corner. If I didn't cut that corner I would of not got a penalty.
Another Incident 9.01- 9.17 I know I divebombed him but he made me get Red on the Right part of the Wing and Yellow on Left and then I got puncture at 9.38-9.44 What made me pit. And he didnt have any damage from the Incident at 9.01-9.17
DMcIrvine

jake_lfc01

• Perez is Love, Perez is Life
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Are you taking the Mick?
  • PSN: jake_lfc01
  • F1 Team: Red Bull
  • Likes Given: 174
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2017, 01:16:09 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: All
Drivers involved: Myself and MichaelAngelo/TrueRacerMic
League : FE
What happened: Basically pushed me off the road on several occasions, into the final corner he shunts me wide and uses that to his advantage, when passing me he then makes more irrational contact. As I repass him I give him as much room as possible and we make contact again causing me to lose some wing
How did it affect your race: Caused me to pit as I lost too much time with wing damage
Did the driver rectify the issue: (N/A)

Normally I wouldn't report an incident like this but I feel as it is Monsco, 100% and on sim damage there was no need to be so forceful when passing.

Npyne and TrueRacerMic Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards believe that TrueRacerMic did cause contact between him and Pyne but we do not believe that a penalty is warranted in this situation. TrueRacerMic caused damage to Pynes car but we do take into account that it is in Monaco.

ACTION
Official Reprimand handed to TrueRacerMic.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards ask that TrueRacerMic be more careful when overtaking someone especially at a tight track like Monaco and that he'd be mindful of the other drivers around him.
FNAC Stats: 0 Wins | 6 Podiums | 27 Races | 0 Poles

F2/4 Stats: 0 Wins | 4 Podiums | 22 Races | 0 Poles

JPGREENWOOD

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: JPGREENWOOD
  • Likes Given: 3
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 05:52:48 pm »
Time 1:33
Drivers involved myself & imMANTA73
League F6
I went to enter the pits but I was tapped from behind & ended up reversing into the pits. The game put me back on the track so I was forced to do another lap without a front wing. He didn't rectify but then again I don't see how he could

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:02:45 pm by jake_lfc01 »

oogiee

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: taimurazeem
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • Likes Given: 314
  • PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - FP Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 09:40:15 pm »
Video link:

Time of incident in video: 0:00
Drivers involved: Taimurazeem Tuszmusz
League :F1
What happened: This was the first time Tusz was close to me and he decides to divebomb me into the chicane. He braked way to late and was never going to make the corner. I went for my turn in and he was still going straight.
How did it affect your race: Cost me the race win. Front wing damage from the contact which caused a bucketload of understeer giving me a pen by the time i had pit.

Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope
F1 2015 - Wins: 3
F1 2016 - Wins: 13

jake_lfc01

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2017, 10:02:56 pm »
League: F5
What happened: Lots of Incidents.
How Did it effect my race: Lots of Incidents.
Time of Incidents: 0.15-0.20 I get a touch on the back and it makes me cut corner. If I didn't cut that corner I would of not got a penalty.
Another Incident 9.01- 9.17 I know I divebombed him but he made me get Red on the Right part of the Wing and Yellow on Left and then I got puncture at 9.38-9.44 What made me pit. And he didnt have any damage from the Incident at 9.01-9.17

Trenchgun and Ferre Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards believe that Ferre is not at fault for the incident between him and TrenchGun. Instead we believe trenchgun is to blame for the incident as he made an unnecessary move to get past which cost both of their races. The stewards also believe there is no wrongdoing with the Turn 1 incident and feel it's a waste of our time. We recognise that this isn't the first time TrenchGun has been in the stewards as well.

ACTION
15 second penalty to his race time and a reprimand.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards ask that Trenchgun be mindful and have the patience to stay behind someone especially since it's at Monaco. We also would like TrenchGun to realise his mistake and learn from it in the future.

ParkwayDrive2010

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: ParkwayDrive2010
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: ST
  • FIFA Club: Bottlejobs Utd
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • Likes Given: 156
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2017, 12:51:12 am »

Time of incident in video: 2:46
Drivers involved: ParkwayDrive2010 + SBL_Mali_Kekec
League: F2
What happened: Had just caught up to the back of him in the last sector and was trying to keep close for the DRS zones, he pitted at last minute right in front of me causing me to spin, lost my front wing and put me from being on track for a race win to 4th. At first I wasn't sure on this but it appears to me that he decides to pit at the last second and slams on the brakes to make the pitlane. When entering the pitlane at this track you don't need to brake at that point, you just shift down to 3rd  on the final corner leading onto the pit entry. I understand if deemed a racing incident but given how it affected the race I think it's worth posting, I was going to pit lap 22 for softs to go to the end which likely would have seen me win having had the better pace on the same tyres considering he was then on Mediums till the end.

Did the driver rectify the issue: Apologised afterwards in a message but doesn't really make up for the lost points in a crucial race.

jake_lfc01

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2017, 04:16:18 pm »
Time 1:33
Drivers involved myself & imMANTA73
League F6
I went to enter the pits but I was tapped from behind & ended up reversing into the pits. The game put me back on the track so I was forced to do another lap without a front wing. He didn't rectify but then again I don't see how he could

JPGREENWOOD and MANTA Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards believe that no one is at fault for this incident. MANTA does not know JP will be entering the pits as JP is on the outside before the final corner.

ACTION
Racing Incident No Further Action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards ask that when entering the pits in the future around any track that they stay between the lines so the driver behind knows they are entering th pits.

jake_lfc01

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2017, 04:21:25 pm »
Video link:

Time of incident in video: 0:00
Drivers involved: Taimurazeem Tuszmusz
League :F1
What happened: This was the first time Tusz was close to me and he decides to divebomb me into the chicane. He braked way to late and was never going to make the corner. I went for my turn in and he was still going straight.
How did it affect your race: Cost me the race win. Front wing damage from the contact which caused a bucketload of understeer giving me a pen by the time i had pit.

Did the driver rectify the issue: Nope
Oogie and Tuszmusz  Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards believe that Tuszmusz made a late move on Oogie from far back which ended in forcing Oogie off the track and causing damage to the car. We take into account that Tuszmusz didn't finish the race.

ACTION
10 second time penalty added to his race time for the next race he takes part in.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
The stewards ask that Tuszmusz be more cautious when trying to overtake around Monaco and choose his opportunities carefully.