* F1 2016

F1 2016 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: April 2017
   End: - - - -

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermé on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2016 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our newest league format offering drivers a full race distance format
   FNAC League Format    This league only allows the use automatic gears, all assists are banned to offer drivers
   the most realistic experience

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
BigC_019
F2
Gamer_da_best
F3
Paudie
F4
WWFC_07
F5
Paudie
F6
ontothepodium
FP
Faunus
FE
TBC
FNAC
TBC

Author Topic: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office  (Read 3807 times)

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1091
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
Re: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2017, 10:07:10 pm »

Video link:
The first part is the incident followed by a series of lag incidents throughout the race

Time of incident in video: whole thing

Drivers involved: ME and Jake_lfc01

League : Formula performance

What happened: Throughout the race Jake was lagging constantly and when going for an overtake on me his lag wiped me out. After this in the chat and in the party chat I and fellow racers told him he was lagging and he should leave the session. He muted me in the party to ignore me and carried on race despite nearly ruining races of many people that came near him that race and lowering the connection of the lobby.
How did it affect your race: Ended it in a dnf and brang the connection of the whole lobby down affecting all racers

Did the driver rectify the issue:No muted me in the party chat and ignored me with no explaination

Gamer_DA_best2622-Jake_lfc01 Incident

FINDINGS
It is our understanding that it it the responsiblity of the league admins to act on drivers experiencing lag in races, asking them to leave if the issue is bad. It appears that this was not done in this instance.

ACTION
No further action. A warning is issued to Jake to be more proactive in leaving a race lobby if there is a risk of lag, but this really applied just as much to every other driver.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
A difficult one to act on as these lag incidents are't traditional incidents/accidents so to speak. There are procedures in place that should be acted on by admins and other drivers. This should be done respectfully, asking drivers to leave the lobby for the good of the race if needed. In effect, it is our feeling the lag issues should be addressed by the admins and drivers themselves by taking some responsibility.

qprbeasts987

• U R'sssssssssssss
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Come on you R's.
  • PSN: qprbeasts987
  • F1 Team: Renault
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • FIFA Club: Chunga FC
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 476
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 10:48:06 pm »
Incident 1

Video link:
Time of incident in video: First part
Drivers involved: Me and QPRbeasts
League : F2
What happened: I was along side qpr and he swipes me off the track. Surely you cannot oversteer after you have exited the corner. Even if he did it still took me out
How did it affect your race: It took me right to the back of the grid 20sec behind. I was then at the back all race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   Nope!

Incident 2

Video link:
Time of incident in video: 2nd incident
Drivers involved: Me and beasthas
What happened: I lifted on the straight because I wanted to pit. Looks like he swiped across me and puts me and paudie in the wall. Ended paudies race as well as ruining mine
How did it affect your race:  lost my wing making for an extra long pit change as well as ending paudies race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   No
First, I must apologise, it was a mistake on my behalf but that there was no malicious intent.

As you can see at 0:13, when I turned right, the back end of my car slid out and I started drifting right. At 0:14, it is obvious that I am trying to correct this oversteer - the steering wheel of my car is turned significantly left. In fact, at no point after the initial turn right is my steering wheel pointed that way. As soon as I started oversteering, I tried to turn - my wheel is left as soon as I realise I am oversteering - 0:14. This corner is a difficult one for medium traction, especially on a pad, with cold tyres and full fuel, and I oversteer often through the second section. Once again, sorry, I hope the stewards understand my POV. I've never been reported to the stewards before, which proves I'm not a malicious driver, I wouldn't purposefully take someone out.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:00:04 pm by qprbeasts987 »
Career Stats:
Starts: 29 Wins: 3 Podiums: 4 Points: 118

Trenchgun0211

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Trenchgun0211
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 06:24:32 pm »
My incident with Solar in F5
DMcIrvine

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 06:40:50 pm »
Can you add the required details outline in the first post, thanks.

Video link:
Time of incident in video:
Drivers involved:
League:
What happened:
How did it affect your race:
Did the driver rectify the issue:   

DaveJaVu

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: DaveJaVu91
  • F1 Team: Force India
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • Likes Given: 7
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2017, 10:00:22 pm »

Time of incident in video: All of it
Drivers involved: Clyde
League: F4
What happened: He moved all the way to the left at turn 12, causing the contact.
How did it affect your race: Ended it. My strategy had me in a good position, and while a couple of the frontrunners got 3s penalties by the end, I had no warnings up to that point.
Did the driver rectify the issue: He did apologise in fairness, however I can't redo the race.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:03:59 pm by DaveJaVu »

BWAClyde

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: BWAClyde
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • Likes Given: 2
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2017, 10:35:31 pm »

What happened: He moved all the way to the left at turn 12, causing the contact.
How did it affect your race: Ended it. My strategy had me in a good position, and while a couple of the frontrunners got 3s penalties by the end, I had no warnings up to that point.
Did the driver rectify the issue: He did apologise in fairness, however I can't redo the race.
I take full blame for the incident i have nothing to defend myself it was poor awareness on my part

jake_lfc01

• Perez is Love, Perez is Life
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Are you taking the Mick?
  • PSN: jake_lfc01
  • F1 Team: Red Bull
  • Likes Given: 174
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 09:31:31 pm »
feature=youtu.be

Time of incident in video: all of it
Drivers involved: me, ferre , trench
League : F5
What happened: Ferre divebombed me, forcing me wide, I rejoin the track and trench swipes me. There was more than a cars width to the right for him he just took me out, even from the stream view you can see that he swings left for no reason, when the next corner goes right and he just hits me off.
How did it affect your race: cost me the win - everyone else around had 3s pens
Did the driver rectify the issue:   no, didnt even apologise

Solar and Ferre Incident

Findings: It is clear that Ferre is not alongside coming into the corner and makes a bold move to take the position. Him outbrakings himself pushed Solar wide  of the track.

Action: Ferre receives a 10 second penalty to his race time for the incident.

Stewards comments: It was our feeling that Ferre was not in complete control in trying to make his move. Whilst we don't want to discourage brave overtaking moves, there will inevitably be a risk reward. The reward being a clean overtake, the risk is a penalty. This was not race ending, but contact was made, that is the reason behind our time penalty.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:55:27 pm by humanfish »
FNAC Stats: 0 Wins | 6 Podiums | 27 Races | 0 Poles

F2/4 Stats: 0 Wins | 4 Podiums | 22 Races | 0 Poles

jake_lfc01

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2017, 09:36:46 pm »
feature=youtu.be

Time of incident in video: all of it
Drivers involved: me, ferre , trench
League : F5
What happened: Ferre divebombed me, forcing me wide, I rejoin the track and trench swipes me. There was more than a cars width to the right for him he just took me out, even from the stream view you can see that he swings left for no reason, when the next corner goes right and he just hits me off.
How did it affect your race: cost me the win - everyone else around had 3s pens
Did the driver rectify the issue:   no, didnt even apologise

Solar and Trench Incident

Findings: The stewards can see that Solar has rejoined behind Trench who gives no spacial awareness and swipes Solar of causing him to retire from the race.

Action: Trench receives a 20 second penalty to his race time for the incident.

Stewards comments: This was a race ending incident, hence the time penalty. It was unclear what Trench's evidence was showing us, there was no explanation. We are trying to apply time penalties in a consistent manner, this, in theory, is the start.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:49:54 pm by humanfish »

jake_lfc01

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2017, 09:45:29 pm »

Davejavu and Clyde Incident

Findings: The stewards can see that Clyde is clearly at fault by swiping Dave of the track and causing him to retire from the race. Clude also admitted to causing the incident.

Action: Clyde receives a 20 second penalty to his race time for the incident.

Stewards comments: As above, this was a race ending incident, hence the time penalty. To his credit, Clyde admittedly responsibilty, this is to be commended. We are trying to apply time penalties in a consistent manner, this, in theory, is the start.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:51:27 pm by humanfish »

TUSZMUSZ

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Utálom a kibaszott angolokat
  • PSN: TUSZMUSZ
  • F1 Team: Haas
  • Likes Given: 196
  • PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Drivers Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2015 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2017, 10:56:48 pm »
 video evidence:
[/youtube]
time of the video: 55:06 onwards
video 2
league: F1
drivers involved:  Greeny_lfc123
what happaned: he had DRS with Jack on me and he just sent me to the wall
how did it effect your race? : lost my front wing (i came 5th overall but it's not just a racing incident....)
Did the driver rectify the issue: he sent a message for me ( he couldn't avoid from this)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 11:14:20 pm by TUSZMUSZ »
PSGL stats:  |F1 2016|
|F1| 2 wins  3 podiums   2nd in the constructors' championship in Red Bull with Remco/Dynamo 6th in the drivers'
|FP| 1 win 4 podiums      2nd in the Drivers' championship and 2nd in the constructors' championship as TTies

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2017, 07:30:09 pm »
APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY IN JUDGING THE REMAING OUTSTANDING INCIDENTS

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2017, 07:58:25 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: First part
Drivers involved: Me and QPRbeasts
What happened: I was along side qpr and he swipes me off the track. Surely you cannot oversteer after you have exited the corner. Even if he did it still took me out
How did it affect your race: It took me right to the back of the grid 20sec behind. I was then at the back all race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   Nope!

Gamer_DA_best-QPR Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that there was no intention on QPR's part but control of the car was lost which had a large impact on Gamer. It's a difficult incident to make a call on,

ACTION
5 second penalty to be applied at the next race due to finishing outside the top 10.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2017, 08:07:19 pm »
Incident 2

Video link:
Time of incident in video: 2nd incident
Drivers involved: Me and beasthas
What happened: I lifted on the straight because I wanted to pit. Looks like he swiped across me and puts me and paudie in the wall. Ended paudies race as well as ruining mine
How did it affect your race:  lost my wing making for an extra long pit change as well as ending paudies race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   No

Gamer-Beasthas Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that Beasthas appeared to show a lack of awareness and wrecklessness which badly impacted on two drivers races.

ACTION
20 second penalty and an official reprimand.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
No evidence was supplied from Beasthas in his defence, so we could only go on what was supplied. And this looked bad, even if it was not intentional. It badly affected two drivers, particularly Paudie who's race was ended. It looked very clumsy and we feel this kind poor driving, even if occasional and out of the ordinary, needs to be cracked down on.

We were surprised that Paudie did not supply evidence for the impact on his race, or that Beasthas did not supply any evidence in his defence.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:07 pm »
Video link:
app=desktop
Time of incident in video: 5:48-6:00
Drivers involved:SBL_Mali_Kekec and Skeevan
League :F2
What happened:Skeevan went wide to the right of the track and tried to rejoin immediately to the track at he the next turn braking my front wing
How did it affect your race:it completely messed up my race knowing i would have to do a 2 stop medium race so i wouldnt have the tyre life if i pitted on lap 2,making me stretch my stint to lap 5(not ideal i planned lap 6),because of pitting 1 lap earlier,at the end of my 2nd stint it got me a puncure
Did the driver rectify the issue:  NO

SBL_Mali_Kekec-Skeevan Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that this was almost a racing incident, however, it was clumsy based on the evidence provided.

ACTION
Official reprimand.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
Clumsy driving, again seemingly showing a lack of awareness of the cars around and their positioning. Again, no evidence was provided in Skeevan's defence so we can only judge on the video provided.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 08:23:56 pm »
video evidence:
[/youtube]
time of the video: 55:06 onwards
video 2
league: F1
drivers involved:  Greeny_lfc123
what happaned: he had DRS with Jack on me and he just sent me to the wall
how did it effect your race? : lost my front wing (i came 5th overall but it's not just a racing incident....)
Did the driver rectify the issue: he sent a message for me ( he couldn't avoid from this)

Tuszmusz-Greeny_lfc123 Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that Greeny seems to show a lack of awareness and wrecklessness which wiped out another driver. Particularly poor as it was on the straight.

ACTION
20 second penalty.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
Another example of what seems to be poor positional awareness on the track. It is difficult to know why or how cars can come together on the stright, on the face of it, it is unforgivable. It looked very clumsy and we feel this kind poor driving, even if occasional and out of the ordinary, needs to be cracked down on.

Again, the driver being punished provided no evidence in their defence so we have only been able to judge the evidence provided.

pedric95

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: pedric95
  • F1 Team: Williams
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • Likes Given: 19
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 09:37:28 pm »
Time of incident in video: 30;24 to 30:31
Drivers involved: pedric and qpr
League: f2
What happened : i was making a move on qpr on the straight by reaching the T1 i was already in front of him and he dived bomb me and forcing me to go off track and spin, it makes me crush into paudie and sambam i think it just destroyed my race and paudie race as well cause i got to change my wing and lost 32 secs for the leaders.
How did it affect your race: broken wing + no chance to fight for a win + no points
Did the driver rectify the issue: He knows what he did and he apologizwd on chat but i cant press replay and do the race again
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 09:54:54 pm by pedric95 »