* F1 2016

F1 2016 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: April 2017
   End: - - - -

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermé on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2016 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our newest league format offering drivers a full race distance format
   FNAC League Format    This league only allows the use automatic gears, all assists are banned to offer drivers
   the most realistic experience

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
BigC_019
F2
Gamer_da_best
F3
Paudie
F4
WWFC_07
F5
Paudie
F6
ontothepodium
FP
Faunus
FE
TBC
FNAC
TBC

Author Topic: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office - Video Evidence  (Read 3891 times)

Webcam17

• F1 Game Director
  • Game Director

StatusOfflineOffline

• Imagine something witty here
  • PSN: webcam17
  • F1 Team: Williams
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 558
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1355
  • Level: 11
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 Sprint Race Cup - Runner Up - Season 2 FIFA 15 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
PSGL F1 - Stewards Office - Video Evidence
« on: April 28, 2017, 05:39:29 pm »

PSGL F1 Race stewards
HumanFish
Mrgrumpy
Jake-lfc
Shortbread24

Post in this thread video proof of incidents occurring in races between yourselves and other drivers. Please post in a mature manner.
Time penalties and wrongful illegal overtake penalties will be resolved by your league admin, approach them directly via pm.
 Any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing and instigating an argument will be thrown out and not considered.
The stewards will look into all incidents get back to you with findings in this thread, please use the template provided when reporting.

*Any comments on incidents will be removed, this thread is for reporting incidents only*

Video link:
Time of incident in video:
Drivers involved:
League :
What happened:
How did it affect your race:
Did the driver rectify the issue:   

Welcome to the PSGL Formula 1 Stewards’ Office.

In here, we will outline the general process for reviewing any race incidents which may require further discussion and action.

Drivers must post in a mature manner, any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing, instigating an argument, or any abusive posts, will be deleted and the appeal rejected.

1. Guidelines

- Drivers should post video evidence of any incident occurring between themselves and other drivers.  If the video is long or covers more than just the incident in question (more than a couple of minutes, e.g. a live stream) then the specific times of the incidents in the video must be given.

- Drivers, and only drivers, should post any evidence within 48 hours of their race. Appeals will not be considered after this point.

- Use the following template for reporting incidents:

Video Link:
      Time of Incident in Video:
      Drivers involved:
      League F1NAC/F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/FE/FP:
      What happened:
      How did it affect your race:
      Did the driver rectify the issue:

- Time penalties due to game glitches (e.g. illegal overtake penalties under false yellow flag) should be resolved with the league admin, not the stewards.

- In-game applied time penalties for corner cutting will not be removed unless under exceptional circumstances.

- The stewards will post decisions publically in the thread.  It is the responsibility of the league admins and affected drivers to check the stewards office thread for penalties applicable to themselves or their league.

- In exceptional circumstances the stewards can intervene and apply actions/penalties if an incident occurs but is not officially reported or appealed by another driver, e.g. if something is observed whilst viewing other footage or a race stream.

2. Appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards

The appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards are:
- HumanFish
- Mrgrumpy
- Jake-lfc
- Shortbread

3. Actions/Penalties Available

Depending on the severity of an incident, the stewards can apply the following penalties:

- Warning
- Reprimand (see below)
- Time penalties between 5-30 seconds
- Disqualification from the race results
- Qualifying ban for the next race
- Race ban for the next race
- Removal from the league (agreement from F1 director and the applicable league admin required)

Reprimands: If a driver accumulates 3 reprimands in one season, a further penalty will be applied.  The type of penalty is at the discretion of the stewards.

A combination of penalties can also be applied (for example disqualification from current race + qualifying ban for the next race).

Time penalties can be applied to either the current race results, or can be carried over to the next race.

A suspended penalty can also be applied (for example only a warning may be issued for a minor incident, but a suspended race ban can be given, meaning that a repeat incident at the next race automatically results in a race ban).

4. Notes for the Stewards:

- Stewards are responsible for regularly checking the Stewards Office thread on the forum and initiating group discussions using the private messaging system.  The F1 Director, the relevant league admin, and drivers involved with incidents can be consulted as necessary.

- As the stewards volunteer their own time and not everyone can be available all the time, if at least 2 stewards can agree on a decision and actions or penalties to be applied (assuming that the other stewards have not responded or objected to the decision), the decision can be considered final and posted publically.

- Stewards should not contribute to the decision making for leagues in which they race themselves (e.g. if you are a racer in F2 and an incident is reported for F2, you cannot be involved in determination of actions/penalties). They are however still entitled to comment and provide evidence for that league and incidents involving themselves.

- It is the stewards job to contact the appropriate league admin to inform them off the penalty for the driver in their league.

Reprimands
Beasthas x1
Skeevan x1
TrueRaceMic x1
TrenchGun x1
Gamer Da Best x1
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:28:49 pm by humanfish »

Beasthas

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Beasthas
  • Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PSGL F1 - Stewards Office
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 11:42:11 am »
Video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jjmviUZgM
Time of incident in video: 0.43
Drivers involved: shortbread24
League: f2
What happened: were going wheel to wheel coming to turn 4 I kept it round the inside but shortbread just turns in and leaves no room
How did it affect your race: moved me all the way to 12th
Did the driver rectify the issue: No

Shortbread24

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• F1 Team: Mercedes
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • Likes Given: 39
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 Formula Gulf Championship - Constructors Champion - Season 5 GT3 Championship - Constructors Runner Up - Season 4 GT3 Championship - Drivers Champion - Season 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 03:21:18 pm »
What happened: were going wheel to wheel coming to turn 4 I kept it round the inside but shortbread just turns in and leaves no room

Lap 1 out of 28 and go for an overly optimistic move after watching your onboard you were never making that corner without pushing me off at the exit as seen in an incident later on in the race which I will link. If your car was in the position to make it round the corner side by side you would have utilised the kerb on the inside but in the end a pointless lunge that could have ruined multiple drivers races.

1:05:44
As seen in this incident the Williams tried the same move and forced the haas driver off track which could have ended in a much worse outcome and in this incident the Williams was much further ahead into the corner.

In the end in that move you tried one of us was coming out worse than the other shame you choose to do it there when you have a whole race ahead to get the move done.
PSGL Project Cars GT3 Champion
F2- 2 Wins
F1NAC- 1 Win

UnomiWonKentucky

• Steward botherer.
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• The Young Padawan
  • PSN: UnomiWonKentucky
  • F1 Team: Mercedes
  • Likes Given: 67
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 1
  • F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Champion - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:59:47 pm »

1.03.00-1.05.00
f3
me, pzalan + curtoise
had a decent battle with pzalan for 3rd artking him in turn 2 i think it was around the outside giving him enough room then on the exit i was slightly ahead on the inside for the next corner so i claimed the corner but also gave him enough room to make it through the corner then on the exit i pulled away from him on the racing going into the next corner as you can see im clearly ahead of pzalan hes not side by side hes at the right rear of my car and with the next upcoming corner he had no chance of atking me through the fast swooping right hander he should had read the situation better and had backed off when ur overtaken which he didnt so he speared my right rear which caused me to lose complete control of my car at that speed and i happened to take out curtoise in the process.
no continued on and completed the race without a care even though i wasnt completely terminal damged he didnt care he just drove on and ive recieved not even an apology.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1095
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 10:27:52 pm »

Beasthas-Shortbread24 Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that no one is completely at fault in this incident, some blame could be placed on each party. Shortbread had the right to the corner, he was ahead, and it was a difficult place to overtake in those track positions. However, more space could have been given by Shortbread, and should be mindful of this in the future. We also took into consideration that this was the opening lap.

ACTION
Racing incident, no furher action.

pzalanHUN

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: pzalanHUN
  • Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 03:05:27 pm »
Side by side action ends in a crash
Contact with Unomi
No room left

jake_lfc01

• Perez is Love, Perez is Life
  • Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• Are you taking the Mick?
  • PSN: jake_lfc01
  • F1 Team: Red Bull
  • Likes Given: 174
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1NAC Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 07:17:08 pm »

1.03.00-1.05.00
f3
me, pzalan + curtoise
had a decent battle with pzalan for 3rd artking him in turn 2 i think it was around the outside giving him enough room then on the exit i was slightly ahead on the inside for the next corner so i claimed the corner but also gave him enough room to make it through the corner then on the exit i pulled away from him on the racing going into the next corner as you can see im clearly ahead of pzalan hes not side by side hes at the right rear of my car and with the next upcoming corner he had no chance of atking me through the fast swooping right hander he should had read the situation better and had backed off when ur overtaken which he didnt so he speared my right rear which caused me to lose complete control of my car at that speed and i happened to take out curtoise in the process.
no continued on and completed the race without a care even though i wasnt completely terminal damged he didnt care he just drove on and ive recieved not even an apology.

The stewards feel that no one is completely at fault in this incident looking at both views. Unomiwonkentucky had the right to the corner, he was ahead, and it was a difficult place to overtake in that part of the track so Pzalan could've backed out. Although, more space could have been given by Unomiwonkentucky, and should be mindful of this in the future.

Decision: Racing incident, no further action.
Season 17

FP Stats: 2 Wins | 3 Podiums | 9 Races | 0 Poles
F2 Stats: 0 Wins | 3 Podiums | 9 Races | 0 Poles

Gamer_DA_best2622

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• "The fastest driver on the site". Apparently
  • PSN: gamer_DA_best262
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • Likes Given: 56
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 7
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Champion - Season 2 Formula Gulf Championship - Constructors Champion - Season 5 Formula Gulf Championship - Drivers Champion - Season 5 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 09:53:24 pm »

Video link:
The first part is the incident followed by a series of lag incidents throughout the race

Time of incident in video: whole thing

Drivers involved: ME and Jake_lfc01

League : Formula performance

What happened: Throughout the race Jake was lagging constantly and when going for an overtake on me his lag wiped me out. After this in the chat and in the party chat I and fellow racers told him he was lagging and he should leave the session. He muted me in the party to ignore me and carried on race despite nearly ruining races of many people that came near him that race and lowering the connection of the lobby.
How did it affect your race: Ended it in a dnf and brang the connection of the whole lobby down affecting all racers

Did the driver rectify the issue:No muted me in the party chat and ignored me with no explaination
PSGL F2 2016 S2 DRIVERS/CONTRUCTORS CHAMPION-Ferrari
Career stats: Races-60 Podiums-28 Wins-17 Poles-11 DNF-2
F4/F2: Races-30 Podiums-21 Wins-14 Poles-10 DNF-0.
FNAC/FP/FE Races-30 Podiums-7 Wins-3 Poles-1 DNF-2

Nitrogash

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: nitrogash
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Likes Given: 20
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 03:58:39 pm »
Video link:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time of incident in video: all of it

Drivers involved:rossi

League :fp

What happened: id pitted for ss after having to pit early for meds and was pulling away from morzam, i caught rossi at quite a rapid rate as he was on worn meds, when i first approched him in the first clip he starts weaving which makes me kind of wary as to which side to go so i decide in the second clip to go up the inside at the cichane b4 the back straight he proceeds to push me off track not leaving me any room, in the next clip i've caught back up and decide to go around the outside so i get the inside line for the start finish straight again he push's me off track leaving me no room i think he was just leaving his breaking way too late and using my car as a break the next clip is me finally passing him he then gets passed by morzam and retires after all of that

How did it affect your race:i had built up a 5 sec gap to morzam which was completely wiped out because he kept pushing me off

Did the driver rectify the issue: no as i said he retired after morzam went past i did speak to him in game chat and apparatly its just a game and i shouldnt get so upset i don't see why if hes having a bad race he has to ruin mine

Fragglepaul

• Face that run the place.
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• A little Mix Supporter
  • PSN: fragglepaul
  • F1 Team: Marussia
  • FIFA Club Position: RM
  • FIFA Club: Chelsea
  • Main League: Formula 5
  • Likes Given: 67
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2016 - FP Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F5 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F5 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 02:19:07 pm »
Video link:
Time of incident in video: All of the video
Drivers involved: Myself and Curtoise95
League : Formula 3
What happened: He pitted one lap before the incident were I pitted a bit earlier. He comes up behind and launches a divebomb into turn 1. To make matters worse I join the racetrack side by side with him at the end of the corner and he cuts into me forcing me into the wall ending my race 
How did it affect your race: I retired on the spot due to damage
Did the driver rectify the issue: Nothing at all
Rest In Peace Jules Bianchi 17th July 2015 To young to die
Highest Postion:1st (x3)
Highest Championship Standing: 4th in Formula Performance
Highest Constructors Standing: 2nd with Craig

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 08:15:00 pm »
Video link:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drivers involved:rossi

League :fp

What happened: id pitted for ss after having to pit early for meds and was pulling away from morzam, i caught rossi at quite a rapid rate as he was on worn meds, when i first approched him in the first clip he starts weaving which makes me kind of wary as to which side to go so i decide in the second clip to go up the inside at the cichane b4 the back straight he proceeds to push me off track not leaving me any room, in the next clip i've caught back up and decide to go around the outside so i get the inside line for the start finish straight again he push's me off track leaving me no room i think he was just leaving his breaking way too late and using my car as a break the next clip is me finally passing him he then gets passed by morzam and retires after all of that

How did it affect your race:i had built up a 5 sec gap to morzam which was completely wiped out because he kept pushing me off

Did the driver rectify the issue: no as i said he retired after morzam went past i did speak to him in game chat and apparatly its just a game and i shouldnt get so upset i don't see why if hes having a bad race he has to ruin mine

Nitrogash-Rossi Incident

FINDINGS
The stewards feel that nothing in the video evidence looks like being driven off the road, intentionally or otherwise. At no point in the video evidence is a clean overtake completed, nor are any corners 'won'. In the first incident, Nitrogash is not ppushed off, it is a simple coming together of cars as Nitro is partway alongside having not definitively won the corner. In the second incident, again, the corner is along way from won. If anything, Nitrogash almost drives into Rossi.

ACTION
Racing incident, no furher action.

STEWARDS COMMENTS
We commend Nitrogash for his cautious driving, particularly in the build up to the second incident. Some would have entered those corners and barged their way through. In hindsight, i'm sure you would have preferered to have tucked in behind and take Rossi on the straight.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 08:18:45 pm »
UPDATES

1. WE HAVE OFFICIALLY ADDED THE RULE WHEREBY THE DRIVER, AND ONLY THE DRIVER, MUST ADD ANY APPEAL AND FOOTAGE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE RELEVANT EVENT.

2. OUR TIME IS PRECIOUS, AS IS YOURS, PLEASE THINK HARD BEFORE SUBMITTING FOOTAGE. IF YOU CAN SEE SOMETHING IS RACING INCIDENT, BUT WANT TO CHANCE YOUR ARM, DON'T. IT WILL BE DISMISSED AND WILL NOT BE ASSESSED. TAKE 24 HOURS TO THINK AND BE BIG ENOUGH DRIVERS TO JUST STEP AND SAY, OK, THATS A RACING INCIDENT AND THEN MOVE ON.

mrgrumpy1989

• Has-Been
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• F4 Admin
  • PSN: mrgrumpy20
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Likes Given: 2165
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3191
  • Level: 22
  • Trophies: 19
  • FIFA 17 - Premiership Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 14 European Football League Division 1 3rd Place [PS3]
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 07:03:13 am »
FragglePaul - Curtoise incident

The stewards feel that FragglePaul left a big enough gap for Curtoise to attempt an overtake on the inside. We feel that there was no wrongdoing with the attempted overtake at turn 1.
   Upon rejoining the track at turn 2, it looked to the stewards that FragglePaul lost traction on the kerb and we feel that this was caused by him keeping his foot down rather than lifting off before going back on throttle. This caused his car to go straight, despite Paul steering to the left.         

The contact that was made and caused Paul to crash out, was accidental.

Stewards Action - Racing Incident - No Further Action

The other remaining incident is still under review and findings will be posted soon.
2x F3 Champion (Original Sunday League) and  4x F3 Constructors Champion

Solar1401

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• What a finish
  • PSN: Solar1401
  • F1 Team: Haas
  • FIFA Club: Birmingham City
  • Likes Given: 116
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 09:34:56 pm »
feature=youtu.be

Drivers involved: me, ferre , trench
League : F5
What happened: Ferre divebombed me, forcing me wide, I rejoin the track and trench swipes me. There was more than a cars width to the right for him he just took me out, even from the stream view you can see that he swings left for no reason, when the next corner goes right and he just hits me off.
How did it affect your race: cost me the win - everyone else around had 3s pens
Did the driver rectify the issue:   no, didnt even apologise
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:47:14 pm by Solar1401 »
Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2
First Race: F1 2015 S3 - F6 R1 - Bahrain
Fifa League Stats: W8 D3 L8

Gamer_DA_best2622

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• "The fastest driver on the site". Apparently
  • PSN: gamer_DA_best262
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • Likes Given: 56
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 7
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Champion - Season 2 Formula Gulf Championship - Constructors Champion - Season 5 Formula Gulf Championship - Drivers Champion - Season 5 F1 2016 - F1NAC Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 09:48:24 pm »
Incident 1

Video link:
Time of incident in video: First part
Drivers involved: Me and QPRbeasts
League : F2
What happened: I was along side qpr and he swipes me off the track. Surely you cannot oversteer after you have exited the corner. Even if he did it still took me out
How did it affect your race: It took me right to the back of the grid 20sec behind. I was then at the back all race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   Nope!

Incident 2

Video link:
Time of incident in video: 2nd incident
Drivers involved: Me and beasthas
League : F2
What happened: I lifted on the straight because I wanted to pit. Looks like he swiped across me and puts me and paudie in the wall. Ended paudies race as well as ruining mine
How did it affect your race:  lost my wing making for an extra long pit change as well as ending paudies race
Did the driver rectify the issue:   No

PSGL F2 2016 S2 DRIVERS/CONTRUCTORS CHAMPION-Ferrari
Career stats: Races-60 Podiums-28 Wins-17 Poles-11 DNF-2
F4/F2: Races-30 Podiums-21 Wins-14 Poles-10 DNF-0.
FNAC/FP/FE Races-30 Podiums-7 Wins-3 Poles-1 DNF-2

Ivor Cecelja

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Ozren Cecelja
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 09:58:43 pm »
Video link:
app=desktop
Time of incident in video: 5:48-6:00
Drivers involved:SBL_Mali_Kekec and Skeevan
League :F2
What happened:Skeevan went wide to the right of the track and tried to rejoin immediately to the track at he the next turn braking my front wing
How did it affect your race:it completely messed up my race knowing i would have to do a 2 stop medium race so i wouldnt have the tyre life if i pitted on lap 2,making me stretch my stint to lap 5(not ideal i planned lap 6),because of pitting 1 lap earlier,at the end of my 2nd stint it got me a puncure
Did the driver rectify the issue:  NO

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:07:52 pm by humanfish »