Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

Author Topic: FIFA League Update / Champions League Major Competitions  (Read 146 times)

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1442
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
FIFA League Update / Champions League Major Competitions
« on: April 20, 2017, 01:05:56 pm »
We are going to introduce a brand new Champions league Tournament which will happen every single year when a brand new FIFA comes out which we will be starting after this current season for FIFA 16 which will decide the ranking of all members taking part and to assess activity and performance.

we will be posting a new sign-up thread to ask all current and new members to join the Champions League which is going to be a group system where members will get to compete as one of the best clubs in the world and take on other members to reach the knockouts where a winner will be crowned.

We have ambitious ideas moving forward but this won't take effect just yet and instead after the forthcoming tournament, we will have a simple league system for now to work on changing things to make things better and we will have brand new rules and deadlines that will be re-introduced including a probation system for new members.

We are going to bring more events to the FIFA leagues including Pro clubs and also bringing back the World Cup Competitions which was our yearly massive event (Watch this space)

When we open the sign-up thread for next season, priority will be given to members based on their champions league tournament performance/Activity in regards to which division they are placed if we have a certain amount of members signed up and we will assure you that we will work hard to address issues such as Inactivity so please have faith and watch out for the sign up thread coming soon...

In the meantime if you are in the current season then please get your games played as soon as you can as a deadline thread will be posted sometime next week which will start the countdown to get all outstanding games played.

We aim to introduced the Champions League Tournament next month at some point
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:39:40 pm by teddyuk »

Solar1401

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• What a finish
  • PSN: Solar1401
  • F1 Team: Haas
  • FIFA Club: Birmingham City
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • Likes Given: 116
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA League Update / Champions League Major Competitions
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:48:38 pm »
is there any chance we can start the ultimate team league?
Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2
First Race: F1 2015 S3 - F6 R1 - Bahrain
Fifa League Stats: W8 D3 L8

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1442
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:12 pm »
We want to bring back interest and start slowly so next season we will be making it simple.

However if we can get everyone coming back and build up the league then the UT league will be the first league we will introduce :)

We want to build upwards with a goal of giving members a greater choice of competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSN: Michael_Holliday
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Main League: FIFA European
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 65
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1558
  • Level: 13
  • Trophies: 12
  • FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 15 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 07:13:43 pm »
is there any chance we can start the ultimate team league?

Unfortunately, an Ultimate Team league has been put on the backburner for the moment. Our current priority is to get this league season completed, before moving on with the Champions League tournament.

The general consensus from members is that the FIFA leagues have gotten a little stale; with the same formats/problems arising each season. Whilst an Ultimate Team league would combat 'stale-ness', Ultime Team within itself is not something which is viable for certain members, as not everyone has the means to put together a competative squad!

Building the community back up to a point where we can have multiple competitions running at the same time ('standard leagues, UT leagues, cup competitions/tournaments) is certainly our over reaching goal! But at the present time, we want to start simplistic, yet fun. Find that core of committed players and get them actually interested in the community once more.

Hope you understand!
FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSN: Michael_Holliday
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Main League: FIFA European
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 65
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1558
  • Level: 13
  • Trophies: 12
  • FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 15 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 07:13:58 pm »
You beat me to it Teddy! Haha.
FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

Curtoise_44

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Curtoise_95
  • F1 Team: Mercedes
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • FIFA Club: Liverpool
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 13
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 1
  • F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:51:40 am »
What other fifa things are there as I fancy joining? Or is this the last 1 until Fifa 18 comes out