Author Topic: Modern Warfare Remastered DLC out March 21st  (Read 132 times)

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1442
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
Modern Warfare Remastered DLC out March 21st
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:05:44 pm »
IGN

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be getting four new maps as part of the Variety Map Pack, Activision has announced.

The Variety Map Pack will cost $15 USD and includes the same four maps – Broadcast, Chinatown, Creek, and Killhouse – that originally came as DLC to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Broadcast, which is based on the TV station from the "Charlie Don’t Surf" campaign mission, is described as "a unique blend of confined corridors and wide-open spaces," according to Activision. Chinatown is a nighttime map "set in a foggy downtown district" and "lit up by flickering neon signs and a full moon."

Creek is a map that has "open clearings with sheer cliff faces and ample forested cover" and is "ideal for snipers and long-range firefights." Finally, Killhouse is set in a small, training warehouse and is built for "fast-paced and fierce firefights."

In addition, the DLC will include 10 Rare Supply Drops.

The Variety Map Pack will be coming to PlayStation 4 first on March 21 with other platform release dates to be announced at a later date.

Who will be purchasing the new maps? I'm a little frustrated having to purchase them again but I definitely will be downloading them though

e30bemer

• Battlefield 1 Guru??
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: e30bemer
  • Main League: GTA V
  • Likes Given: 222
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 436
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 6
  • MW3 Champion Season 2 Driveclub Challenge League - Season 2 - Runner Up Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Modern Warfare Remastered DLC out March 21st
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 02:34:11 pm »
Buy them again??

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1442
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Modern Warfare Remastered DLC out March 21st
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:37:10 pm »
Buy them again??

I bought them for Call of Duty 4 lol