Skip to main content
Topic: Nintendo Switch - General Discussion (Read 1623 times) previous topic - next topic

Nintendo Switch - General Discussion

The latest console from nintendo is nearly here and what are your thoughts on the Nintendo Switch and will you be buying one?

Re: Nintendo Switch - General Discussion

Reply #1
I'm gonna get it of course, on launch date as well

Cause I'm a die hard nintendo fan
PSGL Career: Starts:60 Poles:15 Wins:10 Podiums:28 DNFs:2 Fastest Laps:8   Points:586 WDC:2 WCC:3

Reply #2
Depends if any mainstream Pokemon games come out on it and no more are released on the 3DS.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #3

Depends if any mainstream Pokemon games come out on it and no more are released on the 3DS.

There HAS to be a pokemon game on it or fans will be extremely dissapointed. Nothing like the mainstream(which will stay at 3ds cause the game development hasn't showed any intention of stopping) ones I think, it'll be some kind of spinoff like colesseum or xd gale of darkness(which ROCKED on gamecube!!!) hope it isn't a pokemon battle revolution kind tho -.-

They tried a different take with pokken tournament but the hype died quickly on that as did the wii u in general so they have to pick up again.

Pray for a game like that for announcement at E3 this year
PSGL Career: Starts:60 Poles:15 Wins:10 Podiums:28 DNFs:2 Fastest Laps:8   Points:586 WDC:2 WCC:3

Reply #4
I'm still interested in the Switch, its a unique concept. However, without the power to compete with contemporary games it is esentially an exclusives machine. So what with Nintendo's slow release of content on the last two consoles i don't see this over flowing witht great games for the first 12 months. I'll look at this again in 12 to 18 months when there will hopefully be a good library of games with the classic IP, and the price may have come down.

I hope you have been saving up Faunus!

Reply #5

I'm still interested in the Switch, its a unique concept. However, without the power to compete with contemporary games it is esentially an exclusives machine. So what with Nintendo's slow release of content on the last two consoles i don't see this over flowing witht great games for the first 12 months. I'll look at this again in 12 to 18 months when there will hopefully be a good library of games with the classic IP, and the price may have come down.

I hope you have been saving up Faunus!

Sure...

Reply #6
Good to see the hardware, and Zelda, receiving largely positive reviews. If a few more games come out maybe I will get one around Christmas rather than next year.

Reply #7

Good to see the hardware, and Zelda, receiving largely positive reviews. If a few more games come out maybe I will get one around Christmas rather than next year.

I have no doubt the zelda will be a glorious game, the switch will have it's cons where most people will look at 'to much' though, like the controllers not being optimal to use and people have to buy a pro controller(a more clasic one) because of it.

Reply #8
Have you seen how much the 'Pro' controller is?! Are you getting many accessories or just Switch and Zelda?

Reply #10

Have you seen how much the 'Pro' controller is?! Are you getting many accessories or just Switch and Zelda?
How much is it?

It is a lot, like 70$ which is stupid, and why many people don't like it that the joycons aren't that handy sometimes. I'm not getting any accesories now. Just the switch and zelda, I think I won't mind the joycons tbf

Reply #11
Just remember NOT to eat the cartridges! Don't taste nice apparently  :24: :24:

Reply #13

Some reviews of the new zelda game...looks good doesn't it ;)

Reply #14
When you getting yours Fun-house? Today?!