Author Topic: Overwatch potential ?  (Read 261 times)

Dougiedood

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Dougiedood
  • F1 Team: Toro Rosso
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 22
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overwatch potential ?
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:13:17 am »
Just an idea don't know if it would ever work but overwatch is a growing game on the ps4. I know that there are lots of competitions for the real pros on this game as they have a World Cup for it 😂 obviously there would have to be a lot of competitors for it to work on here as you will need teams of sixes but it's just an idea to expand the variety of leagues on this site. I play overwatch just for fun and thought a more competitive style where you play with the same team in a league system would be pretty cool. Again it's only an idea and it would require a big amount of participants which would be hard to recruit.
PSGL F3 racing Stats | Races: 16 | Wins: 0 | Pole laps: 1 | Podiums: 3 | DNF: 4 | Fastest laps: 1 | Points: 57 |

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1171
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch potential ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 09:47:56 pm »
Is Overwatch the good one made by Blizzard? I know two imilar shooters came out at the same time, but Gearbox's got slammed!