Author Topic: CHILDREN IN NEED 24 HOUR STREAM EVENT - TBC  (Read 613 times)

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1442
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
CHILDREN IN NEED 24 HOUR STREAM EVENT - TBC
« on: September 08, 2016, 01:41:05 pm »

Date of Event -/color]
Time - 6pm (GMT)
Host - Teddyuk1

What are we doing?

We are going to be live streaming non-stop for 24 hours playing various games and we are asking members to come and watch and donate money directly to Children in need and everyone is welcome to come along and join us through parts of this event.

We will be playing the following games;

Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare (6pm-12am)
Battlefield 1 : (12am-6am)
Grand Theft Auto : (6am-12pm)
FIFA 17 (12pm-6pm)

Why are we doing this?

I will be doing a live stream raising money for Children in need this november and I have already started getting people I know to sponsor me to raise money for this charity and I don't want to go into detail about this but I received great support from a support network in my personal life that is funded by Children in need and there are so many great organisations that benefit from funding so I really want to play a part and raise some money.

I am asking every member of this community to be a part of this event and donate money to this worth while charity and help make a difference in many children's lives and doing this as a community is something we can all be proud of.

You can also take part in the live stream when you are available even for a hour or so just to motivate and help support me during the stream.

What is Children in Need?

BBC Children in Need is the BBC's UK corporate charity. Thanks to the support of the public, we're able to make a real difference to the lives of children all across the UK. We provide grants to projects in the UK which focus on children and young people who are disadvantaged. We are local to people in all corners of the UK and support small and large organisations which empower children and extend their life choices.

Every penny from the money you raise or donate will go towards helping disadvantaged children and young people right here in the UK. We are able to make this promise because we use investment income, trading income and Gift Aid to cover all running costs, meaning that you can be sure your money makes a real difference.

How do I donate?

Please visit the official CIN Website for information on how to donate or simply click on the link below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/23RHk0CVyXWFwHDBBVkT7h5/donate-or-pay-in-your-fundraising-money

How do I watch the live stream?
You can watch the stream directly from our site via PSGL TV or through our official GAMEplay YouTube channel as we will be streaming live via YouTube.

How do I join in playing games?

You can join the stream at any point during the event and if you really want to take part and know in advance then you can reply to this thread and I will invite you.

If you are unsure but still would like to play then check out our official GAMEplay (PSGL) Community board on the PS4 and simply click on my name to join session.

You can also use the stream chat and contact me directly and if I notice your message I will reply and send you a invite.

This is something personal to me this year and I would really like your support and on the night please donate and help make a difference, please share your support in this thread and please check out the live stream in november as it will motivate me to push on and raise money for this charity.

Anyone who takes part with me will be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:47:57 pm by teddyuk »

SN1PER-2

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Let's do this !! #TEAMLH44
  • PSN: SN1PER-2
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club: Arsenal
  • Main League: Formula 5
  • My Favourite Game: Call of Duty
  • Likes Given: 49
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
Re: CHILDREN IN NEED 24 HOUR STREAM EVENT - Thursday 17th November 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 10:19:28 pm »
can i join you for cod and fifa mate

Shiffed

• GAMEplay Team
  • GAMEplay Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• I Kill Dem Zombies!
  • PSN: Shiffed
  • Likes Given: 27
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 100
  • Level: 1
  • Trophies: 3
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! PS3GL Premium Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:28:59 pm »
I'm pretty sure I will be off work so I will be more than happy to join in on what games I have so most likely Battlefield and GTA :) Also I will try boost activity in the chat etc and promote where possible.
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 11:25:07 pm »
Brilliant guys and any support to keep me going will be appreciated :)

SN1PER-2

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Let's do this !! #TEAMLH44
  • PSN: SN1PER-2
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club: Arsenal
  • Main League: Formula 5
  • My Favourite Game: Call of Duty
  • Likes Given: 49
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 11:28:39 pm »
stock up on redbulls mate

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 02:20:03 pm »
Only a few weeks to go before this mega stream raising money and so far I have raised 250 which is a start and hopefully during the stream it might entice others to do the same.

Hopefully I will get the support of this community and come along and say hello lol

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CHILDREN IN NEED 24 HOUR STREAM EVENT - TBC
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 02:54:53 pm »
UPDATE

I was really pumped for this but due to my connection issues which isn't being resolved for anoter 10 days or so I have decided to postpone this stream until further notice

I am really disappointed that I could not do this and the whole purpose of doing this on my channel was to promote and raise awareness for this charity and hopefully raise some money.

I managed to raise money which was 291 which will be donated to the charity and I have spoken to most of the people who sponsored me who are fine with me doing another event at another time.

The problem with my connection is a little hit and miss and last night worked fine while the streams before that was cutting out so I had to make a decision.

I will be attempting to stream every night this week and if there are improvements then I will do a extended stream on Friday night.

I will do a 24 hour stream hopefully before the end of the year as I have to fit it around my schedule but it will happen.

My apologies