Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2917 times)

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• Check out our YouTube Channel
  • PSN: teddyuk1
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • My Favourite Game: Grand Theft Auto
  • Likes Given: 1451
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 775
  • Level: 7
  • Trophies: 17
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Everyone
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:09:09 pm »
This seems like a very long time ago since I have made an appearance and thanks to having a nice catchup with Humanfish, I have decided to pop on the forum and have a look at the site and I have to admit that I'm speechless regarding how well the site looks and the hardwork that has been put into it.

I see lots of new faces and of course going through some of the posts there are quite a few of the old guard remaining which is amazing which goes to show the dedication that they have to have stuck with this site over the years  <ns>

I am sorry for being away so long and that is mostly due to a change in lifestyle for me and spending time with the family and over time I felt that I have left it too long to come back so kept my distance and left the wonderful admin and forum team to keep the site going and what a job everyone has done and the values of PSGL is still going strong and the improvements made have been mindblowing.

I want to say a massive well done to my long time friend Mark for the fantastic coding and scripting on the site and of course the Administrators for doing a fantastic job on the site and of course the main people such as the Game Directors and League admin who are the heart of this site who run the leagues and gets the attention of people to sign up to the site and take part.

Anyway I hope to catch up with most of you and get to know some of the new faces along the way, please feel free to add me on PSN.

Thanks Guys and speak soon

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1114
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 09:46:44 pm »
Welcome back Teddy, things change but nothing changes!!

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 13 - 5v5 League Runners Up - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 09:51:24 pm »
You are absolutely right and I'm speechless and it feels exactly like the old days  :8:

PhilMcGivern

• Man Citeh number one fan.
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: philip_mcfc
  • F1 Team: Toro Rosso
  • FIFA Club Position: Goalkeeper
  • FIFA Club: Gravy Cakes
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • Likes Given: 488
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2016 - FP Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 FIFA 16 - Division One Champion - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 10:59:30 pm »
Hi pal :113:

Saw that you were a founder and haven't been on in a while! Anyways my names Phil, as you may have guessed :24:
Good to see you back, and hopefully play some games on PS4 :26:
F1 Career: 1 Poles. 0 Wins. 1 Podium.
F5 Career: 1 Poles. 3 Win. 4 Podium.

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 11:04:16 pm »
Hi pal :113:

Saw that you were a founder and haven't been on in a while! Anyways my names Phil, as you may have guessed :24:
Good to see you back, and hopefully play some games on PS4 :26:

Hi Phil
Thanks for the welcome and look forward to playing some games in the future :)

e30bemer

• Battlefield 1 Guru??
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: e30bemer
  • Main League: GTA V
  • Likes Given: 222
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 436
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 6
  • MW3 Champion Season 2 Driveclub Challenge League - Season 2 - Runner Up Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 11:30:16 pm »
Hey ted, good to see ya back on here!

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 11:31:50 pm »
Hey ted, good to see ya back on here!

Hey old friend, good to see you too :D

mrgrumpy1989

• Has-Been
  • PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• F4 Admin
  • PSN: mrgrumpy20
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 2299
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3191
  • Level: 22
  • Trophies: 19
  • F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 FIFA 17 - Premiership Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 14 European Football League Division 1 3rd Place [PS3]
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 11:49:02 pm »
Good to see you back on the site mate :)
2x Champion (F1 2010 F1 & F1 2012 F2) and 5x Constructors Champion ( 2x F1, 2x F2 and 1x F4 )

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 11:51:16 pm »
Good to see you back on the site mate :)

Hey Grumps :)

Thanks buddy and it's great to hear from you :)

Webcam17

• F1 Game Director
  • Game Director

StatusOfflineOffline

• Imagine something witty here
  • PSN: webcam17
  • F1 Team: Williams
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • Likes Given: 575
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1355
  • Level: 11
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2015 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 Sprint Race Cup - Runner Up - Season 2 FIFA 15 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 01:45:05 am »
Teddy! My fellow Welsh friend!!

Good to see you posting again, I had to take a second look when I saw your name! I hope all is well with you!

lampy1

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Lampy1
  • Likes Given: 13
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 810
  • Trophies: 18
  • FIFA 17 - Premiership 3rd Place - Season 1 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 12 5v5 League 3rd Place - Season 5
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 03:14:22 am »
This seems like a very long time ago since I have made an appearance and thanks to having a nice catchup with Humanfish, I have decided to pop on the forum and have a look at the site and I have to admit that I'm speechless regarding how well the site looks and the hardwork that has been put into it.

I see lots of new faces and of course going through some of the posts there are quite a few of the old guard remaining which is amazing which goes to show the dedication that they have to have stuck with this site over the years  <ns>

I am sorry for being away so long and that is mostly due to a change in lifestyle for me and spending time with the family and over time I felt that I have left it too long to come back so kept my distance and left the wonderful admin and forum team to keep the site going and what a job everyone has done and the values of PSGL is still going strong and the improvements made have been mindblowing.

I want to say a massive well done to my long time friend Mark for the fantastic coding and scripting on the site and of course the Administrators for doing a fantastic job on the site and of course the main people such as the Game Directors and League admin who are the heart of this site who run the leagues and gets the attention of people to sign up to the site and take part.

Anyway I hope to catch up with most of you and get to know some of the new faces along the way, please feel free to add me on PSN.

Thanks Guys and speak soon

welcome back tedster, I also recently come bsck after a sabbatical :p

hope all is well and glad to see u back.

I did a charity skydive last year...absolutely awesome , even though im terrified of heights. Id recommend it to anyone.

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 07:00:55 am »
Teddy! My fellow Welsh friend!!

Good to see you posting again, I had to take a second look when I saw your name! I hope all is well with you!

Bore Da!! (Well it is while I'm typing this)
Thanks buddy, I have left it way too long and its good to finally be back. I'm fine and in a much better place and enjoying life.

Good to see yet another long service member on the forum, Really good to see you.

welcome back tedster, I also recently come bsck after a sabbatical :p

hope all is well and glad to see u back.

I did a charity skydive last year...absolutely awesome , even though im terrified of heights. Id recommend it to anyone.

Hey Lamps
It's really good that you came back, you are pretty much part of the furniture as you have been a member since the very first early days of the site and it's good for me to see a lot of familiar people on here and it feels like nothing has changed.

Full Respect to you for doing a charity Skydive and I know a few people who has done one and I don't think I would have the balls to do one lol

Remco Vengeance

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Littleremco01
  • Likes Given: 448
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3656
  • Level: 25
  • Trophies: 14
  • F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2015 - F4 Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2013 - Classic League Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2013 - Classic League Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 07:53:12 am »
Glad to have you back Teddy  ;)
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 176 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 127 | Points - 1961| World Championships - 5
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 07:57:50 am »
Glad to have you back Teddy  ;)

Thanks Remco

Good to see you again :)

Three-Socks

• Site Administrator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Three-Socks
  • Likes Given: 42
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 989
  • Level: 9
  • Trophies: 8
  • 1 Year's Membership of PSGL 5 Year's Membership of PSGL 3 Year's Membership of PSGL GTA5 - Free For All League Champion - Season 2 GTA5 - Free For All League Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »
Welcome back teddy, been too long but i understand. I too haven't been as active as i would like to be partly because I moved to pc gaming now so i dont participate in the leagues anymore, lucky for some ;)

teddyuk

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 02:27:55 pm »
Welcome back teddy, been too long but i understand. I too haven't been as active as i would like to be partly because I moved to pc gaming now so i dont participate in the leagues anymore, lucky for some ;)

Great to hear from you buddy, I thought you might have moved to PC, have you got GTA and have you been modding :)