* The Golf Club

Author Topic: game loading time  (Read 834 times)

hb4l69

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Celtic Fields Golf Club
  • PSN: HB4L
  • Likes Given: 21
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 TW14 League - British Open (Major) Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
game loading time
« on: April 14, 2015, 07:15:19 pm »
Guys any of you having bother getting this game to load on ps4 mine has been terrible lately after pressing continue it can take up to 5mins to get to the game menu compared to what it used to be like this seems like its taking forever. Ive had my internet checked and its ok so was wondering if its just me or are any of you having the same problem cheers

blueorfe

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: blueorfe
  • Likes Given: 493
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • The PSGL Tour - Champion - Season 3 The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 The PSGL Tour - Champion - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Tour - Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: game loading time
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:30:42 pm »
Guys any of you having bother getting this game to load on ps4 mine has been terrible lately after pressing continue it can take up to 5mins to get to the game menu compared to what it used to be like this seems like its taking forever. Ive had my internet checked and its ok so was wondering if its just me or are any of you having the same problem cheers

I think the problem is the game loads the last course that you were playing when it boots up. So if you were playing a heavily planted course that took a while to load, it will take a long time to initially boot up.

It is very frustrating when you have to wait for so long.

I believe the way to get the game to load quicker is, before you switch the game off, load up a course that loads quickly, one of the official courses like little brook manor loads very quickly I think? Then it should boot much quicker the next time you play.

hb4l69

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Celtic Fields Golf Club
  • PSN: HB4L
  • Likes Given: 21
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 TW14 League - British Open (Major) Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
Re: game loading time
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 07:08:47 pm »
cheers mate