* The Golf Club

Author Topic: The PSGL Christmas Classic  (Read 5271 times)

burton31cat

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Likes Given: 60
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • The PSGL Cup - Team USA - Champion - Season 2 The PSGL Tour - Runner Up - Season 3 The PSGL Tour - Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
Re: The PSGL Christmas Classic
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 11:40:44 pm »
need to give this ago at somepoint and thanks HF for including one of my courses

Who is giving this a go? hb4l69 or ACES-R-WILD??

HB has been a member here for around 18 months, he originally signed up when we had TW14 tournaments.

I'm sure your correct Adam. He also has stated he multiple accounts as well. If you read the posts by both they are identical. There is also no punctuation used between sentences
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:42:57 pm by burton31cat »

burton31cat

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • The PSGL Cup - Team USA - Champion - Season 2 The PSGL Tour - Runner Up - Season 3 The PSGL Tour - Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 11:42:28 pm »
Somehow missed this post, hope it's still open.  Thanks for adding one of my courses, even if it is the 9 holer I still think it's one of my better efforts.  Maybe if I see some plays on it it will motivate me to start designing again as I've kinda lost the spark.

I did as well Scar. I am giving this a go now.

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1174
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 11:47:43 pm »
need to give this ago at somepoint and thanks HF for including one of my courses

HB has been a member here for around 18 months, he originally signed up when we had TW14 tournaments.

I'm sure your correct Adam. He also has stated he multiple accounts as well. If you read the posts by both they are identical. There is also no punctuation used between sentences

I don't think poor grammar and punctuation is restricted to only a few on the 'net. HB has a UK based ISP and has been a member of the site long before TGC etc., so i am confident that no multiple accounts are in play.

I think there are 2 or 3 more days left on this, i need to give it a go myself. I was so down after my collapse at the Mirage i haven't been back on TGC in a day or so. I've been blowing shit up in BF4 instead lol

burton31cat

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 11:49:56 pm »

I don't think poor grammar and punctuation is restricted to only a few on the 'net. HB has a UK based ISP and has been a member of the site long before TGC etc., so i am confident that no multiple accounts are in play.

I respect your opinion. I will leave it at that

hb4l69

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Celtic Fields Golf Club
  • PSN: HB4L
  • Likes Given: 21
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 TW14 League - British Open (Major) Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:37 am »

I respect your opinion. I will leave it at that

mate a hivney got a clue wit your on aboot but av got one account on here and thats hb4l69 and my ps gamer tag is hb4l thats the only differance and if its a crime not to use commas and full stops then tuff a dont always start or reply to alot of threads on here but when a do they seem to be understood i am scottish and live in the uk so tend to type as i wood say it and its joos the way i am