Author Topic: Assetto Corsa Discussion [PS4 | PC]  (Read 5303 times)

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1094
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
Re: Assetto Corsa Discussion [PS4 | PC]
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2017, 10:04:10 pm »
Just over 4m, they'll need to keep on working!! Interesting news indeed. I wonder how well the game was selling and whether they could have continued with things as they are. Hopefully they bought it because they can see the value in investing and improving. Hopefully they can add the basic coponents that were missing to the lauded physics etc.

AliK17

• qprbeastsisthebestdriverever❤️💜💙💚💛
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: ali_k_17
  • F1 Team: Red Bull
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 134
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 1 FIFA 16 - Division One Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2017, 10:07:37 pm »
I really liked the game on PC but don't really see the point in buying it on PS4 without mods and obviously the lack of custom lobbies for league racing

INSAN3LIK3HAWIZ

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: INSAN3LIK3HAWIZ
  • F1 Team: Williams
  • FIFA Club Position: LM
  • FIFA Club: Gunda FC
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • Likes Given: 311
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 62
  • Level: 1
  • Trophies: 2
  • F1 2015 - F3 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2015 - F3 Drivers Champion - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2017, 10:15:09 pm »
I expect that 4M to have dedicated servers in there somewhere! They did obviously say it was a WIP but it has been a pisstake for console users. 4 Million does mean a lot to these guys though and I would say the money is probably a bargain as the product is now expanding, constantly adding tracks, cars and DLC's for bargain prices and that they're being shown on the world stage of Sim racing and for a couple of blokes from Italy who started off in a basement, that is some achievement!
x11 Race Winner(Would've been 12 but let Hilton win :p)
A LOT Of Podiums
F2 Driver for Season 4, 5, 6, 13.  NAC Driver for Season 5, 14  - F3 Driver for Season 14
Current F1 Team : Renault

JuhohFin

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: JuhohFin
  • Likes Given: 4
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1542
  • Level: 13
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2015 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2015 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2014 - F1 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2012 - 6th Birthday Bash Event - Runner Up F1 2012 - NAC1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2017, 12:02:25 pm »
Time to start planning AC-league.

We wanted to give you guys a quick update on our next major update, which contains Private Lobbies. Kunos have been working incredibly hard to bring them to console and we're going into submission at the end of the month. Once we've gone into submission, we'll then be able to give you a launch date. Expect it to be in April!

We know our community are also incredibly keen to know what else is coming as part of that update, and we hope to be able to share that info very soon.

Thanks once again for your patience!

- AC_CM505

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/community-update-private-lobbies.43805/

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1094
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2017, 01:04:10 pm »
Happy to help in any way I can Juhoh, will be good to see you back on the site after your break.

As always, the difficulty in getting a league up and running is active and interested members. I'm sure there might be a few here with AC, do you know anyone else outside the site who might take part in a league?