Author Topic: PC Gaming - General Discussion  (Read 11499 times)

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSN: Michael_Holliday
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Main League: FIFA European
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 65
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 1558
  • Level: 13
  • Trophies: 12
  • FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 15 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PC gaming
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 06:27:53 pm »
Yeah League of Legends is a good game. A bit like World of Warcraft but it's all like battles, there's no doing any quests or what have you.

Would love to play Minecraft with a couple of people, only played it offline, be great to get a proper little adventure going, using Skype etc to talk to each other properly!!

I have leagues of legends if you wanna show me the basica lol I also have minecraft but ive been sucked into DayZ for the past week lol. I wanna look into tribes and project cars as well

It's not actually that hard to get into, there's just loads of different options to buy/upgrade things!! And even then it gives you suggestions as to what's best for the character you've chosen for that game :)

Yeah, I can't wait until I get Day Z sorted. Most likely won't be until pay day though as I don't have 25 spare to buy Arma, as i've got other stuff to pay for :(

I've got Team Fortress 2 downloading on Steam as well, didn't realise it was FTP!!
FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

BigsBee_McBuds

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: BigsBee_McBuds
  • Likes Given: 3
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 08:49:42 pm »
Yeah League of Legends is a good game. A bit like World of Warcraft but it's all like battles, there's no doing any quests or what have you.

Would love to play Minecraft with a couple of people, only played it offline, be great to get a proper little adventure going, using Skype etc to talk to each other properly!!

I have leagues of legends if you wanna show me the basica lol I also have minecraft but ive been sucked into DayZ for the past week lol. I wanna look into tribes and project cars as well

It's not actually that hard to get into, there's just loads of different options to buy/upgrade things!! And even then it gives you suggestions as to what's best for the character you've chosen for that game :)

Yeah, I can't wait until I get Day Z sorted. Most likely won't be until pay day though as I don't have 25 spare to buy Arma, as i've got other stuff to pay for :(

I've got Team Fortress 2 downloading on Steam as well, didn't realise it was FTP!!

Oh wow me eithet lol I may have to download it over night myself lol..but yeah dayz is by far the beat game/mod out there right now IMHO as gor arma make sure you get arma 2 combined operation to play DayZ if you didny know :)

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSGL Achievements
  • FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 15 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 11:16:57 pm »
People need to get Minecraft and come and play on some Hunger Game servers with me, it's epic!
#Believe

JknRich

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: JknRich
  • Main League: GT5
  • Likes Given: 4
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 48
  • Level: 0
  • Trophies: 3
  • 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Member of the Year 2012 Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
PC gaming
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 11:39:38 pm »
People need to get Minecraft and come and play on some Hunger Game servers with me, it's epic!

Mate as soon as my pc is built I wills be on.

BigsBee_McBuds

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 02:18:35 am »

i have minecraft so i can join, you have xfire? i find it easy to use and setup games. if so, my Xfire ID its bigsbeemcbuds

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2012, 02:19:12 pm »
Yeah i've added you mate. For some reason my xFire doesn't recognise Mincraft as an installed game which is a bit strange! Think i'll be on a couple of Hunger Games servers tonight for a couple of games with friends in real life if you fancy it?
#Believe

BigsBee_McBuds

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 07:27:18 pm »
Yeah i've added you mate. For some reason my xFire doesn't recognise Mincraft as an installed game which is a bit strange! Think i'll be on a couple of Hunger Games servers tonight for a couple of games with friends in real life if you fancy it?

Right click minecraft shortcut then property then combatibilty then run program as admin then right click shortcut again and go to run as admin again and it'll run minectaft as admin and that should fix it next time you get on sir

JknRich

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • 1 Year's Membership of PSGL Member of the Year 2012 Awarded to members with 1000 posts
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 06:23:19 pm »
ok guys I have my pc up and running not sure what it will run.

Anyone know of good games out there

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »
Here's a quick list of what i've got anyway:

Sims 3
Footy Manager
League of Legends
Minecraft
Team Fortress
Spore
Roller coaster Tycoon 3 (Ultimate time killer haha)

I've just bought Arma 2 and that's downloading now.
#Believe

snikwad25

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: snikwad25
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • FIFA Club: Reading
  • Likes Given: 18
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 234
  • Level: 2
  • Trophies: 8
  • F1 2015 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2015 - F3 Drivers Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 16 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 1 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 12 5v5 League Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 08:10:42 pm »
I go on Soccer Manager.
  Constructor Standings: 1st   Driver Standings: 2nd   F3 Races: 10   Race Wins: 1   Podiums: 3  DNF's: 0   Points: 84
Career Games: 7   Wins: 4    Losses: 1    Draws: 2    Titles: 0    Promotions: 1    Relegations: 0   Goals Scored: 11   Goals Conceded: 9

yak-404

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• yak not found
  • PSN: yak-404
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • F1 2012 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 4 F1 2012 - F2 Drivers Runner Up - Season 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 08:11:40 pm »
I play a load of Team Fortress 2 and am getting decent at it whilst I wait for F1 2012.

Anyone want to play a few rounds at some point?

snikwad25

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2015 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2015 - F3 Drivers Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 16 - Division One 3rd Place - Season 1 1 Year's Membership of PSGL FIFA 12 5v5 League Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 08:19:21 pm »
I play a load of Team Fortress 2 and am getting decent at it whilst I wait for F1 2012.

What is it? Never been on Team Fortress.
  Constructor Standings: 1st   Driver Standings: 2nd   F3 Races: 10   Race Wins: 1   Podiums: 3  DNF's: 0   Points: 84
Career Games: 7   Wins: 4    Losses: 1    Draws: 2    Titles: 0    Promotions: 1    Relegations: 0   Goals Scored: 11   Goals Conceded: 9

yak-404

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• yak not found
  • PSN: yak-404
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 2
  • F1 2012 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 4 F1 2012 - F2 Drivers Runner Up - Season 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 08:21:20 pm »

http://www.teamfortress.com/ and steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440

It's a first person shooter, but not as you know it. Not all guns blazing or anything like that. It's kind of hard to describe, but if you decide to play it just bear in mind it's completely different from any other FPS and has a very steep learning curve.

You need Steam to play it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:39:08 pm by yak-404 »

JknRich

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 08:28:22 pm »
i shall have a look, I am planing on getting Minecraft.

I just brought
Hitman
Hitman 2
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money

for 5

snikwad25

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 08:35:47 pm »

http://www.teamfortress.com/ and steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440

It's a first person shooter, but not as you know it. Not all guns blazing or anything like that. It's kind of hard to describe, but if you decide to play it just bear in mind it's completely different from any other FPS and has a very steep learning curve.8

You need Steam to play it.

Hmm I'll look into it mate  :113:

Michael_Holliday

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• Mikey
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2012, 09:33:02 pm »

I might jump on for a few bud. Had it for ages but never played it yet like so i'll be terrible!

Just got Arma 2 installed and everything, got Day Z sorted, looking for people to play with as I don't fancy trying to survive on my own haha! Let me you if you play it :)
#Believe