* F1 2017

F1 2017 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: 12 September 2017
   End: 24 December 2017

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermι on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2017 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our hardcore league format offering drivers a full race distance experience
   FC League Format    Our newest league, making the most of the heritage of the sport and allowing racers to
   compete in classic cars

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
xJackLacey
F2
gamer_DA_best262
F3
UnomiWonKentucky
F4
WarrenHagueF1
F5
Trenchgun
F6
FrnkDnk
FP
jake_lfc01
FE
gamer_DA_best262
FC
TBC

Author Topic: [FP] Round 3 - Russia (10th October)  (Read 452 times)

oogiee boogie

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: taimurazeem
  • F1 Team: Ferrari
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 418
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 9
  • F1 2016 - FE Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F1 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - FP Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [FP] Round 3 - Russia (10th October)
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 10:48:39 pm »
Good one today Stim. What a way to storm to your first podium in FP. I know it's nowhere close compared to the loss you had to go through, but we are proud to have you as part of the PSGL family.

F1 2015 - Wins: 3
F1 2016 - Wins: 14

mrgrumpy1989

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• F4 Admin
  • PSN: mrgrumpy20
  • F1 Team: Toro Rosso
  • FIFA Club Position: CAM
  • Main League: Formula 4
  • Likes Given: 2608
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3191
  • Level: 22
  • Trophies: 21
  • F1 2016 - F4 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F4 Constructors Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 FIFA 17 - Premiership Runner Up - Season 1 FIFA 16 - Championship Runner Up - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 10:58:33 pm »
My short race..... highlight being the end of lap 4 in sector 3. Myself and Sambam going side by side throughout that tricky section. It was caught on the stream, but my onboard was the better view. AMS had the best view though.

The car felt pretty decent in the race, albeit a little slow, as expected.... shame I dc'd, as that midfield battle at the start was very enjoyable.

frisostolk_

• PSGL Premium Member

StatusOnlineOnline

• professional stutterer
  • PSN: frisostolk_
  • F1 Team: Force India
  • FIFA Club Position: RM
  • Likes Given: 123
  • PSGL Achievements
  • PSGL Premium
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 11:04:44 pm »
Race report: Sochi - This race was for you brother!

Q: 7th

Not bad but could have been better if my second lap wouldn't get invalid by the game

R: 2nd

What a Race! Finally an FP podium after so many races. After starting 7th I got a great start and got to P2 by end of S1 which was great. After that I started chasing Frome down with gamefreaker behind but I made a mistake and let gamefreaker through
Lap 4 I got past Frome for P2 and carried on from there for the rest of the race
 Lap 10 I pitted for SS but didn't have much pace in them. Lao 26/27 In s3, while trying to get past remco who was a backmarker, he hit me forcing me to lose car control and letting Frome through but on DRS straight, it wasn't a problem getting back to P2. After being pressured for entirety of S2, JUHOHFIN gave me DRS which helped me get away from Frome and settle in P2 until the very end of the race.

If like to dedicate this result to my lost brother who passed away a year ago before my PSGL debut on F4. Today's helmet was made for him and this result in his home ground and technically can be called mines as well all my family members are from Russia. Either way, this one is for you bro. Hope ice made you proud.

RIP Ваня!
Good to see you can turn something bad in a kinda possitive way! Great gesture, nicely done!

F1 2016 - poles:3 wins:2
F1 2017- (F4) starts: 7 pole: 6 wins: 3 podium: 4

AMS97F1

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: AMS97F1
  • FIFA Club Position: Midfielder
  • Main League: Formula 3
  • Likes Given: 162
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • F1 2016 - F3 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 11:11:09 pm »
Q: 8th, Never got a second lap, on my outlap in sector 2 the game decided to invalidate the next lap as well as the current :L
I felt 6th might have been possible...

R: 5th, very fun first half of the race. Poor start left me battling with Grumpy and Sambam, we had a very fun little battle in laps 4 and 5 particularly, end of lap 4 was the other two side by side all through sector 3, only for me to take both of them on the straight. I managed to outbrake myself into T1, Sambam regained position and then end of lap 5 myself and Sambam battled through S3, with me eventually getting position at the chicane.

Once I'd cleared those two I chased down Unomi. I passed him but I think it was a little ambitious, and he might not have expected it and he ended up hitting my rear on exit, in good Codemasters fashion our cars locked together and we lost a few seconds un-tangling ourselves. Bit of a shame but luckily he didn't lose too much time, he was able to pit thay lap and by the time I pitted 2 or 3 laps later we were almost level again.

I also passed Sambam before my stop and again, a little ambitious but I felt it was fair.

After Unomi was spun by Junho the lap I came out of the pits, that was it really, I just managed the penalties and successfully avoided my 3rd warning and cruised home to 6th. 5th after penalties. I definitely wanted to beat Rossi but the early battles cost me too much time. Great fun for the most part and good result! Looking forward to next week :)

And Great drive Stim, I'm glad you got a good result tonight.

F3/2/A Stats | Races: 53 | Wins: 8 | Podiums: 16 | Poles: 8 | Points: 365 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F3 S17) | Best WCC finish: 1st (x2) |
FP Drivers Champion Season 18  |  F3 Constructors Champions Season 16 & 17

katya_stim29

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: katya_stim29
  • Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 11:23:32 pm »

Not bad but could have been better if my second lap wouldn't get invalid by the game

What a Race! Finally an FP podium after so many races. After starting 7th I got a great start and got to P2 by end of S1 which was great. After that I started chasing Frome down with gamefreaker behind but I made a mistake and let gamefreaker through
Lap 4 I got past Frome for P2 and carried on from there for the rest of the race
 Lap 10 I pitted for SS but didn't have much pace in them. Lao 26/27 In s3, while trying to get past remco who was a backmarker, he hit me forcing me to lose car control and letting Frome through but on DRS straight, it wasn't a problem getting back to P2. After being pressured for entirety of S2, JUHOHFIN gave me DRS which helped me get away from Frome and settle in P2 until the very end of the race.

If like to dedicate this result to my lost brother who passed away a year ago before my PSGL debut on F4. Today's helmet was made for him and this result in his home ground and technically can be called mines as well all my family members are from Russia. Either way, this one is for you bro. Hope ice made you proud.

RIP Ваня!

Молодец Артурик))) хороший результат у тебя вышел я вижу))) жаль что Ванёк этого не видел((((

flyingfrome

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: flyingfrome
  • F1 Team: Renault
  • Likes Given: 202
  • PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F4 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 3 Formula Gulf Championship - Constructors 3rd Place - Season 5 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 11:58:32 pm »

RIP Ваня!
Great battle Stimy and I’m sure your brother would have been proud :)

gamefreaker1

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• The Disconnected One
  • PSN: Gamefreaker1
  • FIFA Club: Club Brugge
  • Likes Given: 273
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 3
  • F1 2016 - FE Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - FP Constructors Champion - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 10:31:34 am »
Q : 1st
Not the best first sector, but the rest of the lap was good.

R : 1st
Had some contact with Friso so lost 2 positions to Frome and Stim.
In lap 2, Stim made a mistake in turn 1 and could gain 1 place.
Later in the lap I overtook Frome at the straight in the end of sector 2.
Pitted on lap 12-13 I think and had good pace on the ss. Very happy with my 2nd win in psgl.

Leagues: F1 & FP     
Best Result:  3x1st (F2 Silverstone Season 15, FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)
Best Q Result : 2x1st (FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)

Remco Vengeance

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Littleremco01
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • Likes Given: 469
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3656
  • Level: 25
  • Trophies: 14
  • F1 2015 - F4 Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2013 - Classic League Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2013 - Classic League Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 11:17:34 am »
Qualifying: P13

Race: P14

Nothing to say really on both occations. Far too slow to battle with anyone except Juhohfin which has been the only fun part of the race for me.

Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 197 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 131 | Points - 2044| World Championships - 5
"I know I said you're the greatest fans in the world, but get the fuck out the way!"

oogiee boogie

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: taimurazeem
  • Likes Given: 418
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 9
  • F1 2016 - FE Drivers 3rd Place - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F1 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - FP Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 05:57:21 pm »
Q: Lost the car on T1&2 and the car went into the barrier. The wheel came off as an afterthought...

R: 12th

Could've been in the points but damaged the front wing on my own, TWICE! Good battles during the first stint. Highlights below

F1 2015 - Wins: 3
F1 2016 - Wins: 14

mrstim96

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: mrstim96
  • FIFA Club Position: ST
  • Likes Given: 200
  • PSGL Achievements
  • F1 2016 - F6 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F6 Constructors Champion - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 1 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 07:43:30 pm »
Q : 1st
Not the best first sector, but the rest of the lap was good.

R : 1st
Had some contact with Friso so lost 2 positions to Frome and Stim.
In lap 2, Stim made a mistake in turn 1 and could gain 1 place.
Later in the lap I overtook Frome at the straight in the end of sector 2.
Pitted on lap 12-13 I think and had good pace on the ss. Very happy with my 2nd win in psgl.

I decides to let you through and try and use you to carry myself past Frome but didn't work. Well done man. Great race