* F1 2017

F1 2017 League Details
   Current Season Dates
   Start: 12 September 2017
   End: 24 December 2017

General Race Format
   Each race event consists of a 15 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50% race
   with dynamic weather and parc fermé on

F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6
   League Format

These leagues allow the use of all assists and use equal performance cars to provide
   a level playing field for all racing

FP League Format    This league uses 2017 performace levels with car allocations periodically changing to
   offer close racing irrespective of pace

FE League Format    Our hardcore league format offering drivers a full race distance experience
   FC League Format    Our newest league, making the most of the heritage of the sport and allowing racers to
   compete in classic cars

1st – 16 pts / 2nd – 12pts / 3rd – 10 pts / 4th – 8 pts / 5th – 6pts / 6th – 5 pts
   7th – 4pts / 8th – 3 pts / 9th – 2 pts / 10th – 1 pt
Current League Champions
F1
xJackLacey
F2
gamer_DA_best262
F3
UnomiWonKentucky
F4
WarrenHagueF1
F5
Trenchgun
F6
FrnkDnk
FP
jake_lfc01
FE
gamer_DA_best262
FC
TBC

Author Topic: PSGL F1 Stewards Office  (Read 2943 times)

Remco Vengeance

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Littleremco01
  • F1 Team: Force India
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • My Favourite Game: F1
  • Likes Given: 469
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 3656
  • Level: 25
  • Trophies: 14
  • F1 2015 - F4 Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2015 - F4 Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2013 - Classic League Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2013 - Classic League Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F1 Constructors Runner Up - Season 1
    • View Profile
PSGL F1 Stewards Office
« on: August 31, 2017, 03:54:34 pm »

PSGL F1 Race stewards
HumanFish
Mrgrumpy
Shortbread24
Sambamkid

Post in this thread video proof of incidents occurring in races between yourselves and other drivers. Please post in a mature manner.
Time penalties and wrongful illegal overtake penalties will be resolved by your league admin, approach them directly via pm.
 Any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing and instigating an argument will be thrown out and not considered.
The stewards will look into all incidents get back to you with findings in this thread, please use the template provided when reporting.

*Any comments on incidents will be removed, this thread is for reporting incidents only*

Video link:
Time of incident in video:
Drivers involved:
League :
Explain What happened:
How did it affect your race:
Did the driver rectify the issue:   

Welcome to the PSGL Formula 1 Stewards’ Office.

In here, we will outline the general process for reviewing any race incidents which may require further discussion and action.

Drivers must post in a mature manner, any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing, instigating an argument, or any abusive posts, will be deleted and the appeal rejected.

1. Guidelines

- Drivers should post video evidence of any incident occurring between themselves and other drivers.  If the video is long or covers more than just the incident in question (more than a couple of minutes, e.g. a live stream) then the specific times of the incidents in the video must be given.

- Drivers, and only drivers, should post any evidence within 48 hours of their race. Appeals will not be considered after this point.

- Use the following template for reporting incidents:

Video Link:
      Time of Incident in Video:
      Drivers involved:
      League F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/F6/FC/FE/FP:
      Explain What happened:

- Time penalties due to game glitches (e.g. illegal overtake penalties under false yellow flag) should be resolved with the league admin, not the stewards.

- In-game applied time penalties for corner cutting will not be removed unless under exceptional circumstances.

- The stewards will post decisions publically in the thread.  It is the responsibility of the league admins and affected drivers to check the stewards office thread for penalties applicable to themselves or their league.

- In exceptional circumstances the stewards can intervene and apply actions/penalties if an incident occurs but is not officially reported or appealed by another driver, e.g. if something is observed whilst viewing other footage or a race stream.

2. Appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards

The appointed PSGL Formula 1 League Stewards are:
- HumanFish
- Mrgrumpy
- Shortbread

3. Actions/Penalties Available

Depending on the severity of an incident, the stewards can apply the following penalties:

- Warning
- Reprimand (see below)
- Time penalties between 5-30 seconds
- Disqualification from the race results
- Qualifying ban for the next race
- Race ban for the next race
- Removal from the league (agreement from F1 director and the applicable league admin required)

Reprimands: If a driver accumulates 3 reprimands in one season, a further penalty will be applied.  The type of penalty is at the discretion of the stewards.

A combination of penalties can also be applied (for example disqualification from current race + qualifying ban for the next race).

Time penalties can be applied to either the current race results, or can be carried over to the next race.

A suspended penalty can also be applied (for example only a warning may be issued for a minor incident, but a suspended race ban can be given, meaning that a repeat incident at the next race automatically results in a race ban).

4. Notes for the Stewards:

- Stewards are responsible for regularly checking the Stewards Office thread on the forum and initiating group discussions using the private messaging system.  The F1 Director, the relevant league admin, and drivers involved with incidents can be consulted as necessary.

- As the stewards volunteer their own time and not everyone can be available all the time, if at least 2 stewards can agree on a decision and actions or penalties to be applied (assuming that the other stewards have not responded or objected to the decision), the decision can be considered final and posted publically.

- Stewards should not contribute to the decision making for leagues in which they race themselves (e.g. if you are a racer in F2 and an incident is reported for F2, you cannot be involved in determination of actions/penalties). They are however still entitled to comment and provide evidence for that league and incidents involving themselves.

- It is the stewards job to contact the appropriate league admin to inform them off the penalty for the driver in their league.

Reprimands
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:05:20 am by Shortbread24 »

Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 191 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Shortbread24

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSGL 2x Project Cars Champion
  • F1 Team: Mercedes
  • Main League: Project CARS
  • Likes Given: 130
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 7
  • F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - FE Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers 3rd Place - Season 2 Formula Gulf Championship - Constructors Champion - Season 5
    • View Profile
Re: PSGL F1 Stewards Office
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:12:12 pm »
Great to see there’s been no incidents thus far but also a reminder that the stewards are available if you feel an incident needs reporting.
Project Cars Starts-17, Podiums-14, Wins-8
F2 Starts-16, Podiums-8, Wins-2
F1 Starts-9, Poduims-1, Wins-1
FE Starts-6, Poduims-1, Wins-1

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1215
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 04:18:37 pm »
Was thinking that as well last night Shortbread, unprecedented!

Well done everyone, either for a good level or driving or knowing when to just chalk something up as a racing incident.

Mertjon

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 08:52:44 am »

First lap

hamiltonf1driver & Mertjon

F6 R2 China Qualifying 5/10/2017

I'm entering fast lap and hamiltonf1driver is coming from the pits to outlap. He doesn't show any intention of giving me space to pass him and he actually races me troughout the whole lap ruining my qualifying.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:57:54 am by Mertjon »

ParkwayDrive2010

• PS4 League Admin

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: ParkwayDrive2010
  • F1 Team: McLaren
  • FIFA Club Position: ST
  • FIFA Club: Bottlejobs Utd
  • Main League: Formula 2
  • Likes Given: 194
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 5
  • F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2 F1 2016 - F4 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 03:13:29 am »
Video Link:
t=20s
Time of Incident in Video: 2:42 - 3:00
Drivers involved: ERL_Falcon
League: F2
Explain what happened: End of the first lap I'm taking the final corner as you do, and suddenly Falcon decides to completely ignore the fact there are cars taking the final corner and just plow straight ahead towards the pitlane wiping me out completely.
How did it affect your race: Completely and utterly destroyed my race. Gave me a red front wing, span me in a way which meant I had to complete an *entire* lap before I could rectify it meaning I lost a tonne of time on that lap then of course an entire pitstop + 7-8 seconds changing the wing. I would have been one stopping and obviously had to two stop because of this so had no chance in hell of any points because of it.
Did the driver rectify the issue: No. Denied fault and didn't provide any footage to defend himself.

Also please note Falcon is on a probationary period and is only in the league because I had seen him race cleanly in another league last season and felt he deserved one last chance despite having been banned previously and others being skeptical. He made me + the directors + quite frankly PSGL look like utter mugs by doing this. He needs to be permabanned for life imo. Not to mention it pushed me over the edge to quitting F2 after several seasons there. Despite me not being in the league anymore I'd rather the actual fair drivers on the grid not have to have their races ruined going forward by idiotic driving.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:35:04 am by ParkwayDrive2010 »

Sambamkid

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: sambamkid
  • Main League: Formula 1
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 6
  • GT3 Championship - Constructors 3rd Place - Season 4 F1 2016 - FE Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 09:32:40 pm »

Time of incident in video:all of it
Drivers involved: lordyboy
League :f1
Explain What happened: He brake checked me in the middle of the corner that's flat out
How did it affect your race: got wing damage.
Did the driver rectify the issue nope
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:37:01 pm by Sambamkid »

WWFC_07

• GAMEplay Streamer

StatusOfflineOffline

• Wolverhampton Wanderers FAN :)
  • PSN: F1WWFC_07
  • Likes Given: 414
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 2996
  • Level: 21
  • Trophies: 24
  • F1 2016 - F4 Drivers Champion - Season 2 F1 2016 - F4 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! FIFA 15 - Division One Runner Up - Season 3 7 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 11:05:46 pm »

Time of incident in video: from 13:57 to 14:18

Drivers involved: Musical Venom

League : F4

Explain What happened: on drs straight, he started on right hand side, then moved to the left, then moved back to the right hand side - to me thats weaving, and looked like more than 1 defensive move - correct me if im wrong but rules state this "Defending - More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted."(http://playstationgl.com/index.php?topic=21641.0)

How did it affect your race: could have overtaken him at the end of DRS straight, but after the turning, he was going to pits anyway (as seen on video)

Did the driver rectify the issue: N/A

Joel__96--f1

• Newest member of Team BigC
  • PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Joelianomanu
  • F1 Team: Sauber
  • Likes Given: 165
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 189
  • Level: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 01:41:46 am »
All of the video - https://twitter.com/jni__10/status/920021872447803394

Gamer da best and i

F1

Video explains what happened.

Cost me my first points of the season

No.

Gamer_DA_best2622

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Assists OP 😉
  • PSN: gamer_DA_best262
  • Likes Given: 68
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - FE Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - FE Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 06:52:48 am »

Gamer da best and i

F1

No.

I’ll upload soon. My corner so...

F1 2016 S2 F2 DRIVERS/CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION-Ferrari
F1 2016 S3 F2 DRIVERS CHAMPION-Red Bull
F1 2016 S1 FE DRIVERS CHAMPION-Mercedes

Gamer_DA_best2622

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• Assists OP 😉
  • PSN: gamer_DA_best262
  • Likes Given: 68
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 13
  • F1 2016 - F2 Drivers Champion - Season 3 F1 2016 - FE Constructors Runner Up - Season 1 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - FE Drivers Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 04:03:00 pm »

Gamer da best and i

F1

No.

Here is my view of the incident at 1.47:

In my opinion I was ahead meaning the corner is mine and according to the rules the driver in front is entitled to the corner so it is the driver behinds responisibility to back out if necessary.

In fairness I never do these thing on purpose and maybe was further ahead in my view than Joel’s but I don’t think any action is warranted for a simple racing incident.   

F1 2016 S2 F2 DRIVERS/CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION-Ferrari
F1 2016 S3 F2 DRIVERS CHAMPION-Red Bull
F1 2016 S1 FE DRIVERS CHAMPION-Mercedes

Cliffy7765

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: cliffy7765
  • Likes Given: 6
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 12:12:47 am »
Video Link:

Time of incident: The whole clip.

Drivers involved: Myself, Michael, hellboy and beasthas.

League: F2

What happened: Going into turn 1 Michael seemed way too aggressive and placed his car in the wrong spot which then spun beasthas and collected myself and hellboy giving me wing damage.

What did this do to your race: i feel I had the pace to win or even get a podium. This also forced a very early pit stop and I had to do an aggressive 2 stop and around Spain I was always going to be on the back foot compared to those on the 1 stop.

Did the driver rectify this: No.

lewis

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: Lewis11004
  • Likes Given: 1
  • PSGL Achievements
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 10:33:15 am »

Drivers involved: mic and me 
League : F2
Explain What happened:  rejoining unsafely
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:43:55 pm by Remco Vengeance »

Sambamkid

• PSGL Member

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: sambamkid
  • Likes Given: 0
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 6
  • GT3 Championship - Constructors 3rd Place - Season 4 F1 2016 - FE Constructors Champion - Season 1 F1 2016 - FP Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 10:57:11 pm »

Time of incident in video: all of it
Drivers involved: me and QPRBeasts
League :F1
Explain What happened:Qpr got wing damage and was braking at corners that are flat or don't need to brake for. And dive
Bomb me with a broken wing. I could not back off as Jamie was right behind me and I could not predicted how slow qpr could go with the damage. I do not see what he gained by fight with me as it was losing him more time.
How did it affect your race: got damage could of got p4 maybe p3
Did the driver rectify the issue: No
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:07:53 am by Sambamkid »

qprbeasts987

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: qprbeasts987
  • F1 Team: Toro Rosso
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • FIFA Club: Hare Raam FC
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 539
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 11:25:25 am »

Explain What happened:Qpr got wing damage and was braking at corners that are flat or don't need to brake for. And dive
Bomb me with a broken wing. I could not back off as Jamie was right behind me and I could not predicted how slow qpr could go with the damage. I do not see what he gained by fight with me as it was losing him more time.
I’m currently editing my footage of this incident, I’ll upload it today. Sorry for the wait.
Career Stats:
Starts: 35 Wins: 4 Podiums: 5 Points: 157

qprbeasts987

• Forum Moderator

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: qprbeasts987
  • F1 Team: Toro Rosso
  • FIFA Club Position: Striker
  • FIFA Club: Hare Raam FC
  • My Favourite Game: FIFA
  • Likes Given: 539
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Trophies: 4
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! F1 2016 - F2 Constructors 3rd Place - Season 3 F1 2016 - F2 Constructors Runner Up - Season 2 F1 2016 - F3 Constructors Champion - Season 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 11:03:33 pm »

I’m currently editing my footage of this incident, I’ll upload it today. Sorry for the wait.
Here’s my footage, as you can see I am braking in order to actually make the corner as I have a broken front wing. I got orange damage from my incident with paudie, and turn 3 and 9? are obviously therefore no longer flat. As the car behind, it is Sam’s responsibility to follow in a safe manner, especially seeing as he surely saw me lose my wing on paudie, it’s obvious he couldn’t drive 100% behind me anymore.
Career Stats:
Starts: 35 Wins: 4 Podiums: 5 Points: 157

humanfish

• Founder

StatusOfflineOffline

• PSN: humanfish
  • Main League: The Golf Club
  • Likes Given: 1215
  • PSGL Achievements
  • Gamerscore: 479
  • Level: 4
  • Trophies: 16
  • Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! The PSGL Cup - Team EU - Runner Up - Season 2 7 Year's Membership of PSGL Thanks For Taking Part Or Donating!! 5 Year's Membership of PSGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 09:11:19 pm »
SORRY FOR THE DELAYS IN RECENT INCIDENTS BEING RESOLVED, SOME OF IT IS MY FAULT. WE HAVE COMMITTED TO RECTIFYING APPEALS FAR QUICKER, AND IF IT DOES NOT IMPROVE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THEN AN ALTERNATIVE SETUP WILL OF COURSE BE IMPLEMENTED.